Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTICE TO ALL VETERANS

Go down

NOTICE TO ALL VETERANS Empty Re: NOTICE TO ALL VETERANS

Post by Teentitan Sun 30 Dec 2012, 22:40

Supreme have you checked out the two OVO reports on VRAB? A third is coming out which, if I remember correctly, is directly pointed at lack of plain language.

The second report has caused a lot of grief for VRAB. It showed how "arrogant" they are. And as for Larlee and MacPhee...security violations, arrogance, and total disrespect for the law happened and festered under their watch! They both cannot be publicly fired enough!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 17:59

Back to top Go down

NOTICE TO ALL VETERANS Empty NOTICE TO ALL VETERANS

Post by Ex Member Fri 28 Dec 2012, 16:44

NOTICE TO ALL VETERANS

Folks, many of you have had bad dealings with vrab and they're unjust decisions. I am asking for all Veterans with unjust decisions, treated poorly at the review level, recieved decision letters that were demeaning or any unjust treatment of the VRAB to come forward. please email me your specifics as well once I have confirmed that your not a creeper from the GOC, I would like to hear more and also get copies of the treatment in question. I will not post on here whats happening but I will in a email back to you. Also I ask of anyone that was exposed to Jet fuel or lived on an airbase, or dealt with inhaling the fuems of Military aircraft. From mechanics, to flightline personell to aircrew. Its very very important that I get this information...for all of you mostly. AND VERY INTERESTING. As I am working on something for over a year as well.

Supreme out

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down