Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will we find out ANY info Tomorrow?

Go down

Will we find out ANY info Tomorrow? Empty Re: Will we find out ANY info Tomorrow?

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 19:50

Wonder if we can find out lawyer fee's tomorrow?

Back to top Go down

Will we find out ANY info Tomorrow? Empty Re: Will we find out ANY info Tomorrow?

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 19:16

Available to class members!!! All class member!!! That does not mean you will not get some or all info before that. We are about 50 people here on most of the time most of the others have no idle of what is going on. I'm sure you will get some info tomorrow ( head lines) the rest will be whit the hands out on the 14th. I only hope you get the right info and interpret it correctly or this place will be hell until the 14th.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 08 Jan 2013, 18:48

Georges, it isn't a rumour.

"The judge will be reviewing the Notice of Settlement and if he approves it, it will be made available to the members of the class action in mid-January.

Best regards,
Kristine Hunter"

That is straight from the lawyers assistant. No news until mid January. I can realize that the notice of settlement may not be be released yet because they have to be mailed out and contain individual numbers, but information pertaining to legal fees, interest rates and other details could easily be passed on in the morning.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 18:34

Hold on to your short's people. Tomorrow will bring us were we should be. Leaglely tomorrow is only one more stepping stone to cross the river. I do not understand how everybody here went from having a good week to a bunch of very frustrated people. All I've seen today is a rumor on the left and all went BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. Tomorrow will come, hold your post and do not play the disinformation game.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 18:26

Yes, Robbie, but we have had the lead plaintiff on here the last week , pumping us up and telling us we will know the details on Wednesday, this is the big difference! Dennis knows, the lawyers read CSAT ,so nobody can tell me they did not know we were expecting this. Maybe if Dennis wasnt feeding us chicken wings nightly, but I don't blame Dennis, some one at the law firm knows and we deserve an answer, way too much control, if nothing official , then get Dennis to come on and give the rates and general details, I am holding him to his word l he said we will know tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 18:24

bottoms up.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 18:19

Note to SISIP Class Members,
Please be advised that tomorrow being the 9th day of January 2013 and being that the said date is supposed to bring forth an invective expanse of material relating to the final agreement between Mangue Vs Her Majesty the Queen. Well that is about as much as you will receive tomorrow, exactly what you know today. The proposal will be delivered and if you expect anything else then I believe we all have been asleep for seven years. When the proposal has been adjudicated then you will be counseled through an arrangement that will allow all members to react collectively. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO until then behave and enjoy a beer, hug a tree, kill a bug, load up your compound bow, drive over to the Hamilton Legion whatever man, chill and be ready to react accordingly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 17:54

buds i really think this is out of his hands right now he may be as supprised as you are.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 17:42

Come on, Propat , Dennis said we would, I trust him, no matter what happened in the past, he's a man of his word, I can't see him letting the law firm do that, it's fucking torture!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 17:08

What info did we get THE LAST TIME THEY SPOKE ON THE PHONE?

Zip, zero, nada, a big fat goose egg.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 17:08

i dont think so.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 17:05

It better be?

Back to top Go down

Will we find out ANY info Tomorrow? Empty Will we find out ANY info Tomorrow?

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 16:57

Is the gag officially lifted tomorrow? Dennis said it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum