Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ctv Edmonton just called me about my email for the lawsuit and said they would call back tommorrow to find out what if anything we findout. Give me the facts we want to let them know so Joe Public is aware of what is going on.

Go down

Ctv Edmonton just called me about my email for the lawsuit and said they would call back tommorrow to find out what if anything we findout. Give me the facts we want to let them know so Joe Public is aware of what is going on. Empty Re: Ctv Edmonton just called me about my email for the lawsuit and said they would call back tommorrow to find out what if anything we findout. Give me the facts we want to let them know so Joe Public is aware of what is going on.

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 23:18

It would, but Niner-Domestic has laid the ix-nay on that one. She absolutely refuses to have anything related to DND-VAC-SISIP in the house or on the property, and I respect that.

Happy wife = happy life.

Back to top Go down

Ctv Edmonton just called me about my email for the lawsuit and said they would call back tommorrow to find out what if anything we findout. Give me the facts we want to let them know so Joe Public is aware of what is going on. Empty Re: Ctv Edmonton just called me about my email for the lawsuit and said they would call back tommorrow to find out what if anything we findout. Give me the facts we want to let them know so Joe Public is aware of what is going on.

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 23:05

I would, "but", I actually can't put off the collapsing ceiling, like I have for so long, the insurance guys are coming to rip the rest of it down tomorrow (Wednesday).

Lemme know if there are future plans.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321HTRCN Tue 08 Jan 2013, 19:06

Are there any other disabled vets in my area of Edmonton that can come help show support for our cause and maybe we can get CTV to show up with a camera and show Canada the faces of some of the people hurt by this case.

321HTRCN
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 18:56

Well, why if this case is a 2 billion dollar settlement, why has media been silent, do they know we have been under a gag order so tight you could squeeze a lemon thru it? Also damages , WoW , Damages, the dreaded damages word, forbidden to be spoken by both sides, legal fees, the government can give afganistan 300 million in foreign aid so the warlords can bank the money in Chinese bank accounts while us vets are forced to pay , what was and is always mine, our wage loss, we have to pay to get what always belonged to us, it's like I have to pay the mob to collect a debt owed to me and hand over 30 percent, Then the HST, bloodsuckers, it's not enough that you stole my livelihood , took 75 percent of my pay in legalized robbery, made me pay to squeeze you to settle, you go fucking throw sales tax on it like I'm buying a fucking tv at Costco ! Oh, then I got to kick up to the federal and provincial government income tax, they couldn't say screw it, lets give the boys a break nope, we're going to put you thru a strainer and soak up some more of your money,then they hire the"""Hit Man"""" Mr. Toope aka "" no damages payed on your life"" the greatest legal mind in Canada to give the veterans a fair shake, BS , this whole thing has been a flipping beat down, I wish we would have taken them to court for 10 years and then the judge could have nailed them to the door

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Jan 2013, 18:47

Delays after delays after delays.

Make SURE you don't refer to the VAC money as a pension, when it is a QUALITY OF LIFE ADJUSTMENT for pain and suffering, like an award from an automobile accident. If you refer to it as a pension people may think that it is income and that we are just being spoiled.

I had a LONG conversation with my father because he didn't understand that the VAC money is NOT income, it's an award for being damaged. He finally came around when I used the accident analogy.

Also, be sure to mention that they were told to stop it many times over the course of many years.

And, that, despite countless recommendations to stop, the government didn't until we took them to court, and they won't foot the legal bill for their illegal actions.

That's my $.02 for now, any others?

Back to top Go down

Ctv Edmonton just called me about my email for the lawsuit and said they would call back tommorrow to find out what if anything we findout. Give me the facts we want to let them know so Joe Public is aware of what is going on. Empty Ctv Edmonton just called me about my email for the lawsuit and said they would call back tommorrow to find out what if anything we findout. Give me the facts we want to let them know so Joe Public is aware of what is going on.

Post by 321HTRCN Tue 08 Jan 2013, 18:41

I emailed Carrie Doll about no news coverage on our case and got a call from a reporter asking about the case and told me he would call back tommorrow to follow up. So besides the legal fee issue what else do we want to tell CTV.

321HTRCN
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum