Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am very happy that many are happy with the settlement truly. Please read

Go down

I am very happy that many are happy with the settlement truly. Please read Empty Re: I am very happy that many are happy with the settlement truly. Please read

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 16:00

Remember we can claim the legal bill on our income tax. That will definitely lower our net income thus taxes owed

Back to top Go down

I am very happy that many are happy with the settlement truly. Please read Empty Re: I am very happy that many are happy with the settlement truly. Please read

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 13:43

Your right Propat

Many different situations here i have a a few pri message regarding this.

I just don't want to see many VETS that made out very well sending all this positive vibes to Higher saying this was a great deal, and it was for many VETS but their are stll VETS fighting here for a better judgement for themselves too.

So lets respect that

Chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 08:24

nav dchd knowing you are in two different situations i think you both are correct in your individual line of thought.that is why i think this avenue of communication between vets and in this forum class members is so great.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 12 Jan 2013, 08:17

Navrat i must have miss your one comment.

I don't like this deal

I believe no VET should end up paying for legal fees most VET are getting back interest which is paying for their legal fees and another half of their taxes.

And say i stopped fighting SEAL the DEAL because their saying I WON, I AM ON TOP NOW I GOT THE BEST DEAL THIS CLASS ACTION SUITED ME BETTER SO SEAL THE DEAL PETER

There were many way to insure no VET would have paid for legal fees out of pocket

Leaving many VETS behind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 17:29

DCHD, legal fees are the COST OF DOING BUSINESS , and A cost that could have cost us 30 Percent, our legal eagles deserve their pay. I LOVE the way the legal fees are going to occur, One Shot, Fire And Forget, I Love McInnes Cooper!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 16:54

Navrat, I guess you don't pay legal fees what about the VETS that are

leave them behind to pay out of pocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 15:31

Reflect this weekend, think of what we got, in this day and age, this deal is smoking, life is good, Dennis and our legal team came thru! I love everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 14:42

Peter I know you and your team did your best. nothing can be perfect for all, all the time. I've accepted the proposol, hope the rest will fall in so we can return to our lives with the little extras we now all have. THANKS love you but no kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 14:39

i like the deal peter but sorry i always play hard lol.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 14:36

Of course Navrat, that goes without saying. Have a great weekend I am signing out until Monday, so please play nice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 14:23

lol Navrat

Well Done Peter I have a lot of up and down but I know lots more here need it more than I do. So enough if enough i will not rain on their parade.

Spent it wisely my Friends

Chimo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 14:19

What about me , Peter, I Love the deal!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 14:18

Thanks DCHD, I appreciate it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 14:15

Seal the Deal, Me and DCHD love Peter!

Back to top Go down

I am very happy that many are happy with the settlement truly. Please read Empty I am very happy that many are happy with the settlement truly. Please read

Post by Guest Fri 11 Jan 2013, 14:13

If the case would have went in another direction and retro stopped a 2000 people after 2006/7 would have made out paying No legal fees and would have gotten a large settlement for damages. But that didn't happen now i don't need the money but a just hate being shafted or should i say lose money out of pocket.

Sorry Peter, Dennis I know you did it for the Whole Class and It was a good call.

CHIMO

This is my last post

Last edited by DCHD on Fri 11 Jan 2013, 14:15; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down