Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where can I find the numbers and where do I find them

Go down

Where can I find the numbers and where do I find them  Empty Re: Where can I find the numbers and where do I find them

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 16:59

sounds like arround 200,000 + yup thats a lot lol.

propat

Back to top Go down

Where can I find the numbers and where do I find them  Empty Re: Where can I find the numbers and where do I find them

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 16:56

yup thats right mudgunner merry frackin x-mass lol.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 16:55

Really that's awesome!! It's a little hard to swallow because that's a good chunk of money. So what my pension is now is what they owe me basically for those years. Minus a few percent per year.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 16:49

they are going to pay you back for all thoes years mudgunner.the ammount would be slighly smaller each year you go back becouse of indexing.

hope this helps

propat

Back to top Go down

Where can I find the numbers and where do I find them  Empty Where can I find the numbers and where do I find them

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jan 2013, 16:38

Ok so everyone is talking about what sisip owes them?? How do we find out I never received anything from sisip until oct. was medically released march 17 2004 pay scale was cpl 4 I did my medicals every year and received my monthly pension in oct 2012 for 2617 so is that the numbers your talking about. I find it hard to understand (head injury) for the record no income since release just vac and CPP so are they going to pay this back dated to April 2004 I find that hard to believe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum