Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VALL2012- The class wants you in Halifax to speak!

2 posters

Go down

VALL2012- The class wants you in Halifax to speak! Empty Re: VALL2012- The class wants you in Halifax to speak!

Post by peep Mon 04 Feb 2013, 18:03

I'd go, but who would keep the hamsters away? Mad
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

VALL2012- The class wants you in Halifax to speak! Empty Re: VALL2012- The class wants you in Halifax to speak!

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 17:11

Thanks K9 -

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Mon 04 Feb 2013, 16:49

Will do Vall
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 16:39

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 15:46

Your kidding me - your not in Stansted Airport, in Essex, England.

P.S. My words have been written there is nothing else to say. It cost me 36$ to sent the original / signed to MC for them to have it before Friday. Even if its posted on this Site and I send them a copy by e-mail. We never know with lawyers - If you don't sent the original signed, by a specific date - you can be screwed. I did it by the book.

It was easier to drop at the Federal Court in Ottawa, on Spark Street. The Court clerk took it, look at it, Look at the Docket number, stamp it and said - Have a nice Day Mr. Vall2012.

Beside, I can't make it - I work.
(But for those who will be there - I would have liked to make it there, just tsee the court and some of guys, but its really out of my control )
So report everything in details on this site.

Vall2012

Last edited by Vall2012 on Mon 04 Feb 2013, 17:12; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

VALL2012- The class wants you in Halifax to speak! Empty VALL2012- The class wants you in Halifax to speak!

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 15:34

I have a $100 Bucks in a brown bag hidden in a vault to help you get here. Get your Butt to Halifax to speak or support the cause!  Beer and Steak! 36 bucks ....whatever it takes:) Be there!

I am not Shirlee lol  from airplane.... lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum