Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

we are just a Case to Settle - we worth 65 millions together - For MC

Go down

we are just a Case to Settle - we worth 65 millions together - For MC Empty Re: we are just a Case to Settle - we worth 65 millions together - For MC

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 22:41

Vall2012, I agree we are just another case but not the way you see it. MC went far out on a limb for us. They could have lost and have had to pay the GOC legle fee, for MC this case w close at heart, they went beyond the call of duty to get us what we will have. The GOC on the other hand are the ones that created the situation. For year they went again review board, manulife and there own commities recommendations. A vote in the house of commons and wentall the way in court, to save ut of it. Yes for the Goc we are a payne in the butt. MC has done some thing you will never see again, wy? because we are important, we were and will always be soldier i our hearts and minds. And that is what we will aways be. In many ways we have change the live of millions of people, I have aved a few and so have you VALL !!!!! We may to some be forgothen heroes but I will never be a nothing none of us will ever be a nothing!

Back to top Go down

we are just a Case to Settle - we worth 65 millions together - For MC Empty Re: we are just a Case to Settle - we worth 65 millions together - For MC

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 21:44

Come on K9
I would like go but ( I do take a lot of pill)
I am talking
We will see

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Thu 07 Feb 2013, 21:38

Sory Vall, but no way i'll take this pill again! We are not nobody's, all we have left in our lives is our pridness and nothing the GOC will do will take it from us.

I lost to many friends this way!

Come in Halifax the 14 th and look at the GOC lawyers in the eyes, you will see that they are the ones that will look elsewhere!

We are people who sacrificed our lifes for what we believed bigger than us, what sacrifice those facing is did?

Keep your head up and be proud of what was done, I'll keep mine up on the 14th.

Patrick.

Last edited by K9 on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 21:39; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 21:14

Vall2012 maybe double dose of meds, but am I imagining things or is the hair on your Avatar growing daily lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 21:13

The bottom line here is that all disabled veterans where ordered into the class action are we forgetting that, you had no choice due to being medically released and a 901102 policy recipient. You could opt out or be dragged along, ok dragging has stopped. Val I hear ya brother your pain is as deep in my soul as it is in yours. The whole reality is that this suit was intended to represent medically released soldiers period that is done, what more can we do? Wish I could see your face and tell you it is all good and I hope you can see past all of this and enjoy something bigger and better.
Your sacrifice will not be forgotten in this home. Fair Winds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 20:52

Yes, the lawyers are not social workers. This is any lawyer's dream case, and the expectation is a big return. And BTW, the judges were lawyers too and savour this case just as much, and maybe with some envy. This is and will be the highlight of their careers. There is nothing wrong with that. It could have been a 30% cut. When a lawyer is hired for anything, he/she knows your financial bottom line and will expect a significant portion. That's their job, what they trained to do, like a skilled surgeon or highly trained soldier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 19:58

Denis - when you look at this way - its easier.
Do not get involve emotionally.

Vall2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 19:52

Sad but true!!!!!! We were nothing as soon as we left the military.

Back to top Go down

we are just a Case to Settle - we worth 65 millions together - For MC Empty we are just a Case to Settle - we worth 65 millions together - For MC

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 19:11

Guys put this in mind - Were are just a case

A case like the next one, to come - a future reference, A lot of money..Together : We worth 65 Millions for MC - and they want it all.

For the rest - For me , you, your family, for our distress, for our Case rep Dennis - for our divergences....anxiety, distress depression your problems, nobody care

Together we worth 65 million for mc

Is the Dr House Version......

Cheers

Vall2012

Last edited by Vall2012 on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 07:30; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum