Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS IS OUR MOMENT - LEAVE NO VET BEHIND

2 posters

Go down

THIS IS OUR MOMENT - LEAVE NO VET BEHIND Empty Re: THIS IS OUR MOMENT - LEAVE NO VET BEHIND

Post by ceedee Fri 08 Feb 2013, 13:53

lol oh i know, i was just messing around lol

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

THIS IS OUR MOMENT - LEAVE NO VET BEHIND Empty Re: THIS IS OUR MOMENT - LEAVE NO VET BEHIND

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 13:44

ceedee be yourself that is all we ask. Everyone is perfect as they are and who they are, so don't doubt yourself, you didn't in the military so don't now. Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by ceedee Fri 08 Feb 2013, 13:23

i would love to talk on behalf of the group but most people know how i talk and i am sure its not in the best intrest of the group

ceedee
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 08:40

SGR (Robbie Royal), BigRex, Rags and anyone else who feels inclined:
I hope will consider calling into the Martime radio talk show today. I have posted all the details if you decide too.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 08:29

agreed rags we also need to be their for the nvc guys over this buyout issue their lawsuit has already started.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 08 Feb 2013, 08:13

We are on same page Propat. This is a very good deal just needs some work to fix a few issues and we take it home. No one ever gets it right at first draft this is a first draft.
Waiting wont harm the most in need the catastrophic wounded and injured and the new vets from here on in. They are getting there money now as of Oct 12. So the protection of the most wounded is done now we have to save the rest and some are badly injured and are not in this deal those are the ones we cant leave behind. Many of them will get the 40k cut in half with fees and taxs when that will last 2 months we need to ensure they get the full protection and if that means they wait 90 days to ensure I say thats worth it.
We also cant cast our eyes too far away from our brothers in the RCMP they are like us military and they are in same boat. they should be in this class.

Last edited by Rags on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 12:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 08:06

rags buds i agree of couse but i still belive as far as negotiated settlements go this is pritty good.by that i mean not to be tossed.delayed a bit over an issue ore 2 that do not effect me a lot sure im up for that.say the deemed tax and the neer sum zero issues.but i know for a fact that sum vets are hurting now and need this thing done soonest just to keep above watter not me of course but some are.i think kicking this thing to far down the road would be leaving these vets behind as well.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 08:02

EXCELLENT!

Back to top Go down

THIS IS OUR MOMENT - LEAVE NO VET BEHIND Empty THIS IS OUR MOMENT - LEAVE NO VET BEHIND

Post by Rags Fri 08 Feb 2013, 07:52

People
This is our moment. Do your uniform and medals justice
In the title words of the web site that sets the tone of what this is about

LEAVE NO VET BEHIND

Ensure your comments and actions leave no vet behind. I see talk on the forum about own goals to get money now or its good enough for me or best deal we could have gotten settle. Those are all fine comments if you have thought very hard on whether that statement leaves no vet behind. Just because you are not left behind does not mean its an ok deal and settle.

We are soldiers......would you walk past a wounded soldier to seek cover rather then stop to pick him up. Leave No Vet Behind!

I would suggest other then light banter for fun if your being critical of some one or something on these forums or supportive of someones opinion you had better first run it through your own brain to see if it satisfies the reason we are here and Dennis created the web site `LEAVE NO VET BEHIND`` truer words have never been said.

We are soldiers I expect no one will reach for their money till we know all vets have not been left behind. Look inside yourself and cool the temptation to save yourself. By saving others you save yourself.

I don't believe in god or heaven but mark my words if I'm wrong and there is a heaven you can bet due to all my acts on this earth to help others I will be at the gate as a SENTINEL Twisted Evil to point out to St Peter who the cowards are. Those that walked past the wounded on the battle field to save themselves and those who left a vet behind to save there bank account.

Sanctuary is as hard to find and as difficult to walk on as a razors edge.
Protect the Queen and when the Qween is gone protect the people. - if ya want to be knighted one day, its never about self

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum