Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SGR (Robbie Royal), Rags, BigRex and anyone else who feels inclined: CALL IN EARLY TO THE MARITIME RADIO TALK TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR CALL TAKEN AND IN QUE

Go down

SGR (Robbie Royal), Rags, BigRex and anyone else who feels inclined: CALL IN EARLY TO THE MARITIME RADIO TALK TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR CALL TAKEN AND IN QUE Empty Re: SGR (Robbie Royal), Rags, BigRex and anyone else who feels inclined: CALL IN EARLY TO THE MARITIME RADIO TALK TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR CALL TAKEN AND IN QUE

Post by Rags Fri 08 Feb 2013, 12:17

Hey RR I was in Pet back in 82-84 off on OJT days of Maj Sousie BC Guns and Beno CO 2nd Regiment. General Leslie then was Lt Leslie.

May have to take this to therapy.......Beno turned out to be a complete lying AH along with Dallarie who screwed the pouch and cant own up to it. Both guns and Im disappointed in them.

Last edited by Rags on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 12:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : last line)

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

SGR (Robbie Royal), Rags, BigRex and anyone else who feels inclined: CALL IN EARLY TO THE MARITIME RADIO TALK TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR CALL TAKEN AND IN QUE Empty Re: SGR (Robbie Royal), Rags, BigRex and anyone else who feels inclined: CALL IN EARLY TO THE MARITIME RADIO TALK TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR CALL TAKEN AND IN QUE

Post by Rags Fri 08 Feb 2013, 11:40

Yup I got through this morning then did not get on later guess the Halifax region has some hot issues like the spy who are bigger then us. Im thinking we should ask to have a block scheduled for us have a rep in studion to direct the conversation.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Fri 08 Feb 2013, 09:47

I tried to call in got to the producer and they said not scheduled for 1030 but I could call in at 11:30 for the free for all comments section.

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

SGR (Robbie Royal), Rags, BigRex and anyone else who feels inclined: CALL IN EARLY TO THE MARITIME RADIO TALK TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR CALL TAKEN AND IN QUE Empty SGR (Robbie Royal), Rags, BigRex and anyone else who feels inclined: CALL IN EARLY TO THE MARITIME RADIO TALK TO MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR CALL TAKEN AND IN QUE

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 08:46

SGR (Robbie Royal), Rags, BigRex and anyone else who feels inclined:
I hope will consider calling into the Martime radio talk show today BUT CALL EARLY AS YOU MAY NOT GET ON IF YOU DON'T. I have posted all the details if you decide too.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum