Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contacted CBC News Nova Scotia and other Media Sources

Go down

Contacted CBC News Nova Scotia and other Media Sources Empty Re: Contacted CBC News Nova Scotia and other Media Sources

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 17:37

Thank you Sparrow.

Back to top Go down

Contacted CBC News Nova Scotia and other Media Sources Empty Contacted CBC News Nova Scotia and other Media Sources

Post by Guest Wed 13 Feb 2013, 17:35

Contacted CBC Nova Scotia Halifax Newsroom, Sydney Newsroom, CBC News Room Nova Scotia,
Managing Director for the Maritimes - Andrew Cochran, Executive Producer News, Nova Scotia - Nancy Waugh, Program Manager - Nova Scotia - Kathy Large

h t t p ://w w w.c bc. ca/ns/ contact/ (no spaces)

Go to the link and submit your requests for media presence as well.
Sparrow

Good evening,

I am writing to you today to advise the media of the upcoming settlement proposal proceedings between Cpl Dennis Manuge and The Crown with McInnis Cooper Law Firm representing the plaintiff.

I am presently in Halifax to attend these proceedings and have not witnessed any news coverage or interest and I would like to rectify this for all Veterans and their rights to be heard and understood.

As you know, Sisip Ltd has been deemed to have been wrongfully clawing back Veterans of their benefits and the Crown has ruled it to be unjust.

Presently, on Feb 14th and 15th in Halifax at the Halifax Trade and Convention Centre commencing at 10am on the 14th, Veterans from across Canada will have the opportunity to address the Court with letters expressing their thoughts and opinions on the settlement proposal in advance of Honourable Judge Barnes final decision.

Please forward this information onto the appropriate news departments as this is a monumental event in Canadian history and most importantly for Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces and their families.

Thank you for your time in this matter and I hope you do not let us soldiers down by not reporting the facts as they truly are.

Cpl Lory Ann DeCoste
Cpl Blair DeCoste
Two Injured Vets who travelled from Ontario to do our part for our fellow comrades, please do yours as a Canadian citizen who has been afforded service by your fellow Canadians.

Back to top Go down