Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NDP response to the whole case and legal fees

2 posters

Go down

NDP response to the whole case and legal fees Empty Re: NDP response to the whole case and legal fees

Post by Rags Sat 23 Feb 2013, 08:29

Very Happy

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

NDP response to the whole case and legal fees Empty Re: NDP response to the whole case and legal fees

Post by Guest Tue 19 Feb 2013, 23:31

Thanks George for the reconciliation, I can not think of any one person still alive that has fought so gallantly for the rights of vets than peter stoffer mp. I can see what you were getting at, I assure you mr stoffer has not finished with the conservative government in regards to us vets, long after this class action has settled Mr. Stoffer will be backing us vets on another front. Just a note of interest...Mr. Stoffer has not always towed the NDP line if he thought our rights were being violated. I only wished mr Stoffer could have spoke on the 14th alongside all the other people who bravely exercised there right to freedom of speech to the honorable Judge Barnes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Feb 2013, 16:36

LTD4 I stongly agree with you, gut this time he missed the mark. Ifhe had not tere would have been a lot of questions on us payer 21 times to mush being a vry,very, very good friend to vets does not ean you are ontarget 100% of the time. Stayting that the GOC makes us pay for the work's was not the main issue last week. How mush defenetly was. M. Stoffer has single handedly done more for Vet's than god himself, Ihave the outmost respect for him. And would answer his all for support at any time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Feb 2013, 15:27

George are you FN kidding me......... Mr. Stoffer has fought relentlessly more so than ANY other MP in regards to the claw back of our pension, please do a little research before you make any such a blatant unfounded lies. As a vet I am really offended by that statement, you obviously are oblivious to who and what this man has almost single handedly done in regards to the pension claw back, in the future please do a little research before you babble. and for your reference please educate yourself with bill c-447 and more relevant bill c-215 before you come back rambling nonsense.

"Peter Arend Stoffer (born January 6, 1956) is a Canadian politician

Stoffer is currently a member of the New Democratic Party caucus in the Canadian House of Commons, representing the riding of Sackville—Eastern Shore

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Feb 2013, 14:06

Sorry people, M. Stoffer mised the may issues. We all know thr GOC will not pay for fees and so did he. The piont was the very high legle fees requested! He waster good air and saliva working for his party, fired off around at the harper Goverment but did nothing for us. Try to stay open minded here. Analyse and come to a conclusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Feb 2013, 12:44

Like the NDP critic said , they will continue to raise this issue in the HOC ,and thats a positive. Also, unless the GOC steps up and pays the legal fees, I will remind, the other partys come Election time, What the Torys have done to us vets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Feb 2013, 12:23

Thanks LTD4me - very good. Now we know for whom not to vote for at the next election. Conservative have been playing us for a long time.
Vall2012

Last edited by Vall2012 on Tue 19 Feb 2013, 12:27; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addition)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Feb 2013, 09:46

Davey your on we will link up soon brother, but no to lobster I honestly cannot eat that anymore way to much in the past as me arteries scream at me tic ead bouy, go over our "seating charts" lol and then take in a flick at Empire Theaters in Kanata.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 20:04

Yes I agree teen, very disappointed that press did not ask any question, could mean 1 of 2 things, he explained it so well that no questions were required OR they just didn't care enough. Hey Recon sounds like the meal I had in Halifax when I went to the hearing on the 14 and 15th, yum can't beat a good surf and turf

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 18:04

I'm jealous Steve ,
always up for a seafood supper , lobster in dipped butter with a surlion steak wrapped in bacon , & a side order of greek potatoes with chef's salad , i'll meet you @ The Red Lobster in Ottawa

Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 17:51

I think thi s was posted for me Teen, still gotta ask and you know. What I want too ask but I just ate may lobster dinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 18 Feb 2013, 17:03

Good work LTD. Very interesting to see but somewhat disappointed that there was no questions from the gallery.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

NDP response to the whole case and legal fees Empty NDP response to the whole case and legal fees

Post by Guest Mon 18 Feb 2013, 16:17

This is a link to a very well explained NDP version of the case. It is in both French and English

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S8A3FTAMjZg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum