Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAX

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TAX Empty Re: TAX

Post by Rags Sat 23 Feb 2013, 08:23

Very Happy

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 21:53

Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 21:31

Navrat doing hip hop !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 20:53

My song would go,

Justice Barnes, your one hip dude, don't be fooled in this hood , we all know, Baby , you can't touch this, the deal is solid gold, so jump up, jump up and get down, swing around , approve this deal so nobody gets let down!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 20:45

I didnt need Ed Harris because i am resolved into believing Justice Barnes will take my professional recommendation and say NO NO After all I am God Damn Combat engineer Corporal I came up threw the rank!
I even wrote a poem its called:

21X or 13000 PER Hour

No
I'm not listening anymore
To what the MC has to say
I have middle fingers stuck in my ears

No
I won't even talk
The things that you want to tell me
They are useless Peter

No
I will not speak to you no more
There is nothing left to be spoken
All we had once my Vets, is broken

No
I am not me anymore I m broken
Cuz I was me to begin with
Yes, I am sure

You have to say No sometime Judge Barnes
This time is when you put your foot down and say fuck it I'm not taking this bullshit anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 19:00

Here is a couple quotes from peter, that he made on previous posts. In my opinion, if McInnis Coopers Tax Lawyers are some of the BEST in Canada as they claim then:

1) they could help each class member individually (that would help substantiate the possible 65 million pay out)
or
2) They could have fought harder to have tax interest (deemed tax) as they wish to call it waived.

That is just my opinion

Here are the quotes:

"our firm has tax lawyers, but they are not accountants. They advise on principles not calculations. My concern is that there are so many individual circumstances that could come into play. I would suggest HR block or a program like "taxchopper.com" (which I use, it is free to use, you only pay when you want to file a return, so you could use it to run scenarios.)."

and

"CRA would view it this way. You received alll of your tax free monies, but not all of your taxable LTD. So when the taxable LTD is paid back, it is taxable. We have our tax lawyers looking at this (some of the best in Canada) and this is their preliminary view. We are still looking at it however."

Last edited by LTD4me on Thu 21 Feb 2013, 19:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer error)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 17:27

Was there not an email from MC before saying they were not tax experts.
It was when we got example of interest for retro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 16:15

Fg right, they should be providing each and every one of us with intimate, detailed, comprehensive assistance on our taxes, for the price of what they're asking for in fees.

Is there no end to the madness?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:59

The issue,.... is that they have according to them, highly qualified tax lawyers WITHIN their own firm and for the amount of legal fees I am going to be paying them, Why couldn't they have at least worked on the deemed tax for me, you and ALL of us........

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:51

CplPettipawCE why should contact someone in MC are they not going to assist us in this matter you call Ed for me ok, you pay then give me the info

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:44

sorry meant giving

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:43

Wow some people must believe they are not gining MC enough money yet if they suggest to let them handle their tax problem,,,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 12:39

Guys, it's called H and R Block, please use and you will be happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 21 Feb 2013, 10:40

You know it he just helps one of us in the class lower our taxes from this class action, it will surly prove how bad we have been represented. And they are the same firm!
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 844
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

TAX Empty Just give Ed Harris Tax Lawyer at McInnes for all your tax questions Tel: 902.444.8479 Fax: 902.425.6350

Post by Guest Thu 21 Feb 2013, 10:16

Just give Ed Harris Tax Lawyer a call at McInnes-Cooper for all your tax questions Tel: 902.444.8479 Fax: 902.425.6350

Ed is Counsel in the Halifax office of McInnes Cooper serving clients in the area of tax law. Ed gives tax opinions, offers estate and tax planning, drafting contracts, wills and trusts, designs corporate structures and advises clients on general issues of corporate law. He frequently conducts tax litigation and has represented a wide variety of clients in negotiations with the Canada Revenue Agency and before the Tax Courts. Ed’s skills as a corporate and tax litigator and estates and trusts lawyer are recognized by Best Lawyers in Canada and Lexpert lists Ed as a Leading Practitioner of Corporate, Estate and Personal Tax law. He also has an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell.

Ed is former teacher at Dalhousie Law School and and former chair of the Canadian Tax Foundation. He has spoken and written extensively on tax and related matters for many professional and governmental bodies. He is a member of the Canadian Bar Association, the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society, the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners and the Canadian Tax Foundation. He is a Fellow Chartered Accountant and a Fellow Certified Management Accountant. He was a Member of Judicial Appointments Advisory Committee for the Tax Court of Canada. Ed also acts as Chair of the Dalhousie Planned Giving Advisory Board. Ed was the recipient of the Distinguished Service Award for 2012 of the Nova Scotia Barristers’ Society.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum