Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monday , Week 2, agreement, agreement , Where are you!

Go down

Monday , Week 2, agreement, agreement , Where are you! Empty Re: Monday , Week 2, agreement, agreement , Where are you!

Post by Rags Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:49

Greed.... same as accepting the deal too quick. It always ends up as a bad feeling in the stomach.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Monday , Week 2, agreement, agreement , Where are you! Empty Re: Monday , Week 2, agreement, agreement , Where are you!

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:39

Navrat wrote:I always get the feeling when they are watching you at the mandarin, they are thinking how the hell can these Canadians eat so much!
No Nav they are watching you to make sure you don't stuff your pockets with shrimp and chicken balls cheers
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:38

will have to give it a try Very Happy but I am not a drinker so it may get ugly Razz
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:28

And if I hear anymore about deemed taxes, I down the bottle! No lemons or salt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:26

Very easy Sparrow, cut up a lemon, get the salt shaker, and crack open the tequila ! Trust me , it gets me thru the first couple of hours!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:24

I always get the feeling when they are watching you at the mandarin, they are thinking how the hell can these Canadians eat so much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:23

That's what I am doing wrong each time I come to csat...."Honey, were's the key to the liquer cabinet?" Razz
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:20

I also need a couple of shots everytime I come on the forums, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:18

Sparrow, I simply call it , The nectar of the Gods, and only used for medicinal purposes!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:12

You into the saki Nav....???? your last post ?????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:11

When one uses crane , no can defend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:07

lol @ Nav...I love the Mandarin too.... Very Happy
My last fortune cookie said
Monday , Week 2, agreement, agreement , Where are you! Fortune-cookies-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:02

Well, it said, Accept most honourable deal, spread the word that deal is a good thing and remember wax on, wax off!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 18:00

What did your fortune cookie tell you Nav?
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Monday , Week 2, agreement, agreement , Where are you! Empty Monday , Week 2, agreement, agreement , Where are you!

Post by Guest Sat 23 Feb 2013, 17:56

As we, the Class of 2013 , enter into the second week of decision waiting, from the very honourable Justice Barnes of the federal court of Canada, should we not ponder what if the deal isn't signed! I was out at the Mandarin , a local all you can eat chinese buffet type establishment, one of Hamiltons finest! When it occurred to me, as I gazed over the whole buffet, that is exactly what our settlement is! One one plate you got super great interest rates, on another a rack of benefits that go back to 1976, then look over to the desert table and we got 3.27 percent top up, then hey, we might have one of the best legal fees going plus , oh , at another table we have the education fund, plus all that retro, then finally we have the going forward ltd payments, icing on the cake. Wow, we lose alot if this isn't approved! Deal , Navrat Approved!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum