Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come On Already!!!!!! Weeks not Months, Sure.

Go down

Come On Already!!!!!! Weeks not Months, Sure. Empty Re: Come On Already!!!!!! Weeks not Months, Sure.

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 05:10

Ladies and Gentlemen
We where professions soldiers at one time and proud of it.
I know we are ex-soldiers now.
Some feel that they were abandoned after their medical releases; I know I did and I still feel that way after 16 years.
I had no guidance on how things were or worked from any one: not from my Medical Officer who released me or the Officer that was assigned to me for release, not my SISSIP Rep or from my Regional VAC.
No one was forth coming with information.

Some of use are at different levels of acceptance of what has happened to us and or what will happen to us in the future.
So patience must be given in what one persons posts or says to a comment.
It took me over 8 years after my Medical Release to be able talk about my time in the military without getting upset and braking down crying or so mad that I start to scare the person who asked the question in the first place.

I know there is no guidelines for us now on how we dress, behave or respond to questions or statements from any one or one another.
Please lets try and remember we are all in this together and be forth coming with information.

Thank you,
John

Back to top Go down

Come On Already!!!!!! Weeks not Months, Sure. Empty Re: Come On Already!!!!!! Weeks not Months, Sure.

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 09:36

I'll take sparrows info,..with much appreciation, at least I got to meet her in Halifax,....NOT over the grapevine,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 07:05

Sparrow please write whatever you wish ...even rumors from people of your commitment are respect and encouraged to add to this forum.

Come on guys let her write and add whatever she wishes!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 02:09

I second that, Sparrow I believe you mean well but unless it is 100% accuate then it shouldnt be posted. Anyone who has registered with MC will get an update when it is ready. Anything before that is a rumor or just wishful thinking. As a soldier or in your case air/woman you wait until command issues the order. Until then we stand down and wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 21:14

outofthecountry, I understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 21:09

Sparrow, please do not post unless it is from the Judge or court's office, some people on here take your rumours seriously

Redfisher1, good luck with your benefits, hang in there guy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 12:26

What I get out of all of this massive dissapointment is that I am learning patience, I don't like it, but I am getting used to it.

On the other hand I have applied for CPPD in which I received a letter stating that a decision should be made no later than 3-4 months. It is now going on month #3. At least from CPPD I can reasonably expect an answer, they gave me a timeline, I can call and ask questions, and most of all I don't have to worry about paying legal fees.

So if I do get CPPD the benefit from this is that I can send the benefit forms to SISIP for the sole purpose of letting them figure out how much of the Class Action they can take off before sending out a cheque. This way I should not have to pay twice the taxes, less paper work, and most of all less of a headache sorting everything out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 11:45

Please know that I followed up this morning with the Court Registrar whom I sent my email to yesterday and kindly requested a response from the Justice Assistant to my inquiry. I reiterated that any information that could be given ref the status of the decision would be greatly appreciated to ease the hearts and minds of csat. If I receive any response I will post asap.

Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Come On Already!!!!!! Weeks not Months, Sure. Empty Come On Already!!!!!! Weeks not Months, Sure.

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 09:34

Don't make empty promises, vets can't handle it.............

Last edited by oldvet on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 10:11; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum