Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There is nothing to report yet that is why we haven't had updates

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

There is nothing to report yet that is why we haven't had updates  Empty Re: There is nothing to report yet that is why we haven't had updates

Post by peep Mon 18 Mar 2013, 23:18

bounce
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

There is nothing to report yet that is why we haven't had updates  Empty Re: There is nothing to report yet that is why we haven't had updates

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 21:29

I approved you release! Can't beat that! The gift of a 3(B) with the 2 year sisip send off !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 21:24

Canadian Forces Personnel Appraisal System I got a 10 in one category....Stupidity... Then i got my MWO Commissioned to CDS direct entry!
Beat that Sir Navrat! All within 3 months!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 21:17

Ya, but this fool wrote your PER, and his holding his deck close to his chest, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 21:11

Your a court jester, a clown and kind "of a" fool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 21:06

How dare you, I am an icon, the legion and I are like peanut butter and jam, like Dennis and Peter, I am a mystery , if you only looked at my wooden stool with my name craved into it, Sir, Navrat, I am always a friend when no friends are in site, I take in the weak, wounded, I stand for social justice and tremble with indignation at every injustice , I am the worlds most mysterious man!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 21:01

People even people with nicks can be up to no good! I have spent 13 hours at two legions in Hamilton trying to figure out who was Navrat. I have asked 22 people at both legions if they ever heard of the class action law suit. Even the past presidents didnt know much. We daily hear or have heard Navrats legion reports and it was all made up. It was funny mind you! ....He was just HAMMING IT up!

Last edited by Csat's Resident Guest on Mon 18 Mar 2013, 21:07; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:48

Glad your back Sparrow, I came back when the legion kicked me out over an unpaid bar tab. They were pissed that I kept putting it on the CSAT account!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:27

I get that Greatfoot. I do, and I have felt that way at times as well for the very same reasons you cited. In truth, I have deleted my account as well previously and I have had different avators. Ultimately, it felt better for me to be myself and so I returned as such. Perhaps that is where people are at different stages in their life with illness and healing when they come to csat. Some things I guess we just have to take at face value. So I am learning.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:21

Your points are valid, Sparrow, and I respect them and you.

Personally, it does not bother me that much that others choose to use 'Guest', I was just trying to provide some insight into wht others may not accept 'Guest', is all.

I know that for some, the anonymity that 'Guest' provides them is what they need right now. I'm okay with that. But, on the other side of the coin, comes suspicion that 'Guest''s could potentially also be people that are up to no good.

Cheers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 20:11

Greatfoot, I understand and have felt that way as well. However, I have come to the realization that I don't believe that "Guest" is in the same category as the Government, Financial or Legal entities that we have had to face struggles with. I do believe that "Guest" in their own quirky ways is attempting to do what he or she feels is right for them and for csat. I don't see any deliberate malious or having any personal gains involved on their part. Is it annoying? Yes. Why is it annoying? I think because people actually like the "Guest" and their writings and wish to engage with that person in discussions. That is where the frustration comes from I believe. Just my opinion for whatever it is worth.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 19:50

I completely understand everyone's perspectives, I was just trying to explain to some why others are met with cool reservedness to downright hostility.

We have been treated poorly, lied to, and stolen from, by a great number of people to date, so I can also understand why others do not necessarily embrace every poster with open arms. The saying, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me." immediately comes to mind.

We, as a group, can be very jaded and cynical given the various ways we have been treated to date, and it is only natural to become hostile to any perceived threats to protect ourselves from being hurt again.

Rumours are bad, especially for us, and it is not entirely out of the realm of possibility that those currently in our debt are yet again trying to use this medium to manipulate us to achieve their goals.

I welcome the suspicion. Prove to me who you say you are and that your intentions are noble, otherwise, you're not going to meet a very warm reception. I trusted the Government of Canada to do the right thing, and they didn't. I trusted the SISIP plan to do the right thing, and they didn't. I trusted Veterans' Affairs Canada to do the right thing, and they didn't. I trusted the lawfirm to do the right thing, and they didn't. I am currently trusting Judge Barnes to do the right thing, only time will tell. My reserves of trust are dangerously low, I will not squander them on people that feel the need to hide behind a 'Guest' label.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove96 Mon 18 Mar 2013, 18:42

This initial post read as innocent to me. Sounded like someone providing helpful information as they see it.
I did not see the need for innuendo.
To post as a guest instead of making up an "identity" then deleting it just lets you know the person(s) may be a previous member who preferred not to be reviled for their post.
Sometimes people who are going through stress and bad times are just too fragile/scared/in pain or "place your reason here" to face the bad, unfeeling, hurtful, feedback from comrades. Doesn't mean you don't want to be help or don't deserve to be heard.

Last edited by Dove96 on Mon 18 Mar 2013, 18:46; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
Dove96
Dove96
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 17:46

I agree Greatfoot , especially para 2.

Back to top Go down

Post by meathead Mon 18 Mar 2013, 17:35

Dear "Greatfoot" (sorry your parents named you that) if anyone wants to come onto CSAT and post they will, you just have to keep your filters on and read what you want or don't want. What is in a name?
Tom Kozel

meathead
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2012-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum