Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Does Not Represent Proper Communications With The Class - Nice Try Wont Fly

2 posters

Go down

This Does Not Represent Proper Communications With The Class - Nice Try Wont Fly Empty Re: This Does Not Represent Proper Communications With The Class - Nice Try Wont Fly

Post by Rags Thu 21 Mar 2013, 07:20

I did not think it was her and I know it would not be Dennis. I have another name and was surprised by Sparrows comment so was not sure then. Cool still is who I think then. Good cause we will meet soon.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

This Does Not Represent Proper Communications With The Class - Nice Try Wont Fly Empty Re: This Does Not Represent Proper Communications With The Class - Nice Try Wont Fly

Post by Teentitan Wed 20 Mar 2013, 10:28

Sparrow only supplied the email address I requested. She isn't the "ghost poster" of the 5 other address'
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2013, 09:41

How does he know how long it will take weeks and or months it out of his hands too red tape they have miles of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Wed 20 Mar 2013, 07:18

Sparrow well done, but if that was you ghost posting why not use your well known and respected Sparrow avatar?

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 12:50

Nice,Sparrow,Nice!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 12:23

teentitan wrote:I'd say the email registered in the court docket was effective because Judge Barnes reads that. So post the email address so anyone that comes to the CSAT can send an email.

This is the email address Teen.
victoria.bell @ cas-satj.gc.ca (no spaces)
direct line to clerk 1-613-947-3404
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 18 Mar 2013, 12:12

I'd say the email registered in the court docket was effective because Judge Barnes reads that. So post the email address so anyone that comes to the CSAT can send an email.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 18 Mar 2013, 12:07

Teen, I have called the Fed Court every week day for updates to advise csat. I also sent an email to Justice Barnes Legal Assistant with no response altough it was registered in the court docket. In turn, I have advised McInnes Cooper on occassions recently of the fact that a sit rep of the current status of our case would benefit the class and csat immensely. Unfortunately, all of the above has not proven effective thus far.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 18 Mar 2013, 10:32

Whoever took the time to post this thank you.

Now everyone has the contact info to phone and ask the question..."What's the hold up? When is the Judge going to let us know how close he is to his decision? He said weeks not months and we are now approaching months."

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

This Does Not Represent Proper Communications With The Class - Nice Try Wont Fly Empty This Does Not Represent Proper Communications With The Class - Nice Try Wont Fly

Post by Rags Mon 18 Mar 2013, 08:10

This has been posted by a Guest 3 times in last day on site. You "Guest" are not impressing any of us. And we are not the people you want to unimpress, Most of us have spent a life fixing unimpress problems. Please take a better approach for all oursakes. Thanks for listening post your Avatar next time. If its who I think it is ....seriously come on shake your dopey head.

There is nothing to report yet that is why we haven't had updates
by Guest Yesterday at 22:26

1.-You can call /write MC- Dan or Christine
1300-1969 Upper Water Street
Halifax
Nova Scotia
B3J 2V1
P.O. Box 730, Halifax, NS, B3J 2V1
Phone:902.425.6500

2.-Ward K. Branch
(604) 654-2966
3.-Federal Court
613-992-4238
1-800-663-2096
TDD: 995-4640
Fax: 952-3653
992-4238 (IMM)
Fax: 947-2141

4.- Regional offices Fed Court-Halifax
426-3282
1-800-663-2096
TDD: 426-9776
Fax: 426-5514

5.- Send a message to Dennis on Facebook.( I heard he knows nothing more than we do)

Anyone of these methods you can ask questions but the Justice hasn't submitted his report yet .

Rags
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down