Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the highest Abuse...

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

This is the highest Abuse... - Page 2 Empty Re: This is the highest Abuse...

Post by 1993firebird Fri 22 Mar 2013, 16:15

Or Major Depression

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 16:01

I did BetterDayz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 15:59

Teen or Sparrow plz PM ...good gawd this PM well anyway plz ty kindly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 15:33

I CAN ONLY GUESS TO SAY THEY'RE ON THE SAME VACATION PAID BY MCINNIS / COOPER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 15:31

No Disrespect to Dennis and not to minimize his injuries, however was released due to a back injury, that's it. He has no idea the impact of the delays on somebody suffering from PTSD or OSI's, or a family with a member confined to a wheel chair when money could but a little happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 15:23

I would not even treat my worse enemy like the way Dennis and the law firm have treated us. Not even giving us a simple email, even people on their Facebook page are asking WTF is up! Dennis of all people should know how it feels but he can't find the time to give an update. What does he care he's been used by the law firm also! At least your enemies you treat with respect, us the class, the ones paying, yes, we are paying with our money, are treated no better than dog shit, truth, sorry..!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 15:13

SO WHEN THEY FINALLY DO COME AROUND , ONCE JUSTICE BARNES RULES , & THEY'RE ALL APOLOGETIC , SMILING , & SHAKING HANDS ONCE AGAIN , WE'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY YES SIR , YOUR FIRM WAS OUTSTANDING , WE LOVE YOU , YOU'RE MY HERO ?

NO , AT THE END OF THE DAY , WE'RE JUST LIKE ANOTHER REAL ESTATE DEAL , WHERE ALL THAT MATTERS AT THE END OF THE DAY , IS THE ALMIGHTY BUCK ..............TURN THEIR BACKS TO US ,

& MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY IN " INTEREST " ON MONEY FROM THE OTHER 5000 VETS THAT NOONE KNOWS WHERE THE HELL THEY ARE
BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT IN mc 'S DATA BASE APPEARENTLY .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 15:07

I am actually feeling at my lowest and despondant since my medical release ~ need this resolved as we all do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 14:56

Ex-Para wrote:I really don't give a shit anymore. just settle this thing, allow PD and his group of thieves to take their share and be done with this. I can't fight anymore. The judge should have ruled already, checks should have been issued and apolygies given. Instead we get more hurry up and waits, with no communications on CSAT or by e-mail. I say a big F you to those responsible.

Ex-Para, we will never receive an apology ever.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 14:38

I don't know how that law firm can sleep at night, oh ya , I just figured it out, 66 million dollars would make a nice bed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:51

I really don't give a shit anymore. just settle this thing, allow PD and his group of thieves to take their share and be done with this. I can't fight anymore. The judge should have ruled already, checks should have been issued and apolygies given. Instead we get more hurry up and waits, with no communications on CSAT or by e-mail. I say a big F you to those responsible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:37

I'll say it again, in words that maybe some of us that are a little more rough around the edges can understand:

I WOULDN'T PISS ON ANY OF THEM IF THEY WERE ON FIRE JUST TO PUT THEM OUT.

That's how I truly feel about them.

Thieves, criminals, cowards, spineless bed-wetting wimps, all of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:26

Sounds correct to me, RR, the worse part of this is I used to love the law firm. No love anymore, no updates, and it hurt when I pulled the knife out of my back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:16

Robbie(brother)...you get it! You are a true man, that represents "ALL VETERANS", you know what it FEELS to be in the TRENCHES of LIFE and you speak LOUD and CLEAR of life experiences, with the out most honesty and understanding! Brother I know, if I would go into battle I can trust you, to have my back...I truly thank-you for your insight!!...Brother, Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Mar 2013, 13:02

When a soldier serves his/her country and to the best of their abilities become a respected member of the military community they feel honoured and proud. They continue to serve and deploy and redeploy only to become even more respected and some gain a few rank levels and continue to be role models wearing the Canadian flag. Then a soldier becomes injured be it physically or emotionally it matters not as that soldier feels his/her service speaks bounds of the character and professionalism they brought the uniform. Suddenly the system turns and abandons them tossing them a conflict with the National Defence Act and they find themselves at the mercy of an unknown system governed to assist that individual into society as a wounded civilian. Some try to gain employment and others fail to function as a once touted war machine. Your only battles become paperwork and even then you still feel abandoned by your country (Military). Then comes a chance to save face and feel real once more your in a better place. You find out that a group of lawyers want to assist you and financially bring you to a place in your disabled world that will afford a much brighter out-look from that anus you have buried yourself deep inside. Your old bones feel young again and your heart and soul reach out to a group of soldiers like yourself. Once abandoned, one considered junk and tossed to the curb as useless but now you have a greater purpose, family of brothers. Then when the piper spills his austere melody you cring and curl up feeling disassociated and alone because you realize you meant nothing to the people that wanted to help and you have been used to fill a bank roll. Your new family starts to pull sides but in reality they too must accept that they have been treated like garbage once again. I say to you Dennis and Peter you can tell the world you did what you could and some will buy that, but I point my finger deep into your chest and with a sad heart and a broken soul I call you, greedy, careless, self-centered, ignorant and just plain ole lying sons-of-a-bitches that would do this to any man, woman or child. You disgust me and all that stands for the constant misrepresentation of heroes, my brothers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next