Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW CANADIAN VETERANS MC WILL SEE IS DEBUT VERY SOON

+2
bigrex
1993firebird
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NEW CANADIAN VETERANS MC WILL SEE IS DEBUT VERY SOON Empty Re: NEW CANADIAN VETERANS MC WILL SEE IS DEBUT VERY SOON

Post by Teentitan Fri 29 Mar 2013, 11:09

This should have been here in the Notice section. Thanks for the reminder guys.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

NEW CANADIAN VETERANS MC WILL SEE IS DEBUT VERY SOON Empty Re: NEW CANADIAN VETERANS MC WILL SEE IS DEBUT VERY SOON

Post by Rags Fri 29 Mar 2013, 09:28

Burt
Probably should put this over in Notice area rather then SISIP.
You have not explained about the MC here. As I am a founder of the Eastern Canadian district of the largest one in Canada and am now passed it on to other people to run I am interested in any new MC that arrives in the scene. There are many these days. The latest one I know about that is just staring in Canada is the "Wounded Veterans MC". It is a branch off the Belgium and French Foreign legion, US purple heart, and wounded vets Marines groups. Canada did not have one so thus it arrives. You only have to have had guts to be a member....you have to have a wound stripe, Purple heart, sacrifice medal or be a member of the most sacred of societies the silver cross, Dag Hoeurer or be a direct relative of one of them. ( son or daughter father or mother). Also any other WIA or KIA award.

My view on the MC vet groups is there are too many. We should just joint the existing ones and only make new Organizations when the MC is not part of our specific heritage. Just in my local area is the NMR National Memorial Ride, CAV, Defenders, Falcons, Defenders, Brothers-in-arms, Canadian Veterans, Road Dogs, Elm City, Blue Nights, Red Knights, Fredericton , AAMC, NATO-UN, Legion Riders, Widows sons, Ride for DAD. I know I've missed a few sorry to those brothers if I forgot you.

Rags
CO Founder and
Past Formation President 2nd CAV Atlantic

Founder and
Past NB President Motorcycle Ride for Dad

Co Founder PEI Ride For Dad

Riding Member NMR

Member and Rider "Wounded Veterans Canada"

If you ride and want to pay respect to our fallen the NMR, National Memorial Ride will be having another run to Canadas National War Memorial this summer as they have done from the start of its opening. The NMR who started this event and encourage all to come once a year to pay respect to our fallen Brothers and Sisters at Beach Wood cemetery, Ottawa. This is a most honorable ride of respect for our fallen, I will be leading a group from NB to Ottawa this year so if you wan to ride with me PM me. If you want ride from another province pm me i will hook you up.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Mar 2013, 09:04

What about skateboards!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Fri 29 Mar 2013, 09:02

Motorcycles are for wimps , scooters is were it is at these days.

lol!

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 29 Mar 2013, 08:39

So was I, correction, once a Patricia, always a Patricia, Ex,.. U know Dean Magas? Marc Paquet!?

Back to top Go down

Post by 6608 Fri 29 Mar 2013, 02:00

Not to be rude but what does this have to do with SISIP, to many people posting non sisip stuff in this thread................maybe NOTICES would have been a better choice...........and people wonder why this thread is confusing to go through.

cheers,

CSAT Member

Number of posts : 337
Registration date : 2012-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Fri 29 Mar 2013, 01:02

That was my thinking as well, Sapper. MC= mcGinnis Cooper. Burt, I think you really need to calm down. I didn't say anything about it being wrong to start a new group, or even a new law suit, I just didn't know what the hell you were talking about because your spelling and grammar was atrocious, but excusable if you are french. Were you the non class member at the hearing last month? the one with the service dog.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 28 Mar 2013, 22:46

Oh I see...the MC is motor cycle club. I thought it was a new lawsuit involving
M- McInnes
C- Cooper
Makes sense now.
Good Luck.

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 21:56

If you are interested Robbie, PM your address and I will send you off the old 3CDO patches that used to be on the rugby/sports jackets. Thought it would mean more to you , as I was PPCLI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 20:18

Yes I was ex-para 93-95 then stayed after disbandment till 2003.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 17:31

Hey Robbie were you with 3CDO ever? if so I have a wicked cool patch for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 17:24

Sorry brother but I do not ride anymore but if I did I would join the cause as it is a damn good thing that you guys do, I hope you get some support. Good Luck and fair Winds

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 16:47

To: bigrex/ Why are you talking about lawsuit, Just started a New Veterans organization, what is wrong about that.
No my first language is french I am not starting any trouble you must be parts of a group to talk like that. Sorry but you are wrong about me. Just explain yourself to all of us about this bullshit lawsuit. MC is Motorcycle Club for Canadian Veteran
Thx

Burt Berthiaume

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 28 Mar 2013, 16:40

Burt is starting a new Motorcycle Club (MC). He's looking for riders. If I rode Burt I'd give look into your new MC.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3405
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 28 Mar 2013, 16:37

No disrespect Burt, but I honestly don't know exactly what you are talking about. Are you starting a new lawsuit, or a new Veterans organization? It's hard for people to agree to join anything if they don't know what they are supposed to be joining. If English isn't your first language and are having a hard time putting it out there, just post it in French and there are several members who can translate it for the rest of us. Best of luck.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum