Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ward-Peter-Dan will split 66-75 Million on the 2nd of May 2013-Tell me it is not true?

5 posters

Go down

Ward-Peter-Dan will split 66-75 Million on the 2nd of May 2013-Tell me it is not true? Empty Re: Ward-Peter-Dan will split 66-75 Million on the 2nd of May 2013-Tell me it is not true?

Post by K9 Tue 02 Apr 2013, 19:21

Rags, you should go and invest or open a business there: http://www.incorporatebelize.com/belize-ibc.php

Lol.
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Ward-Peter-Dan will split 66-75 Million on the 2nd of May 2013-Tell me it is not true? Empty Re: Ward-Peter-Dan will split 66-75 Million on the 2nd of May 2013-Tell me it is not true?

Post by pteadams2002 Tue 02 Apr 2013, 14:55

Thanks for the update Sparrow.
pteadams2002
pteadams2002
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2012-08-04

http://pteadams2002@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rags Tue 02 Apr 2013, 14:32

Hey Grasshopper (Sgt Carter) did you not know PD is also admitted to the bar in Barbados. Im thinking money is well planned for off shore and sunny spots.

Rags
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 792
Registration date : 2013-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:38

Mine too bigrex ~ I know many are as well. No real remedies until we get the news one way or the other.
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:29

Tell me about it, between waiting for this decision and decisions from VAC on two consequential claims, which are sitting at 21 and 16 weeks, my nerves are pretty much shot.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:19

I know bigrex ~ me too ~ I am getting a sinking feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 02 Apr 2013, 12:10

Thanks Sparrow, but I really was hoping for an Easter gift.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 11:50

You had me there for a moment Ex-Para ~ just for update purposes, I contacted my go to girl at Federal Court in Ottawa and she advises that nothing is pending in the internal repository at the Courts and also on the National website ~ she will email me this afternoon before closing and check one more time ~ so nothing today or for the next 24 hours friends...
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 11:34

I for one am considering a partial donation to not only MC but PD in particular. He has gone beyond, in bringing the class up to date and offering re-assurance to all disabled vets. I don't think 66million is not nearly enough. I think we should allow them to receive 65% and the tax man 35%. O ya april fools was yesterday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 02 Apr 2013, 11:29

Absolutely fantastic. I am so glad someone has considered our poor lawyers. These steps to financial security are amazing and I do hope they employ them. Good job.
And when the tears are rolling for their lost youth, chronic pain and debilitating injuries, they can find solace in their pile of money, like Scrooge McDuck!
Amen. Pass the hamburger helper.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 09:52

Sgt Carter, Your advice to MC is brilliant! Perhaps if we were all to invest, then we should buy some stocks in "Mcinnes Cooper" Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 09:43

This letter motivated the above comment!

Dear Peter, Dennis, Ward, Justice Barnes,

This is my final correspondence with you all. I spent several hours and 300 Dollars in fees to get a tax expert (Tax lawyer/CA gave me 50% off his usual fee) to go over all the factors relating to the impact on this payment of retro.All things factored in,Deemed Taxes,RDSP,RRSP,DTC etc etc my personal financial.

As Justice Barnes encouraged us all to seek professional advice I did. I will be reduced from 100% to 33% - 66 cents from every dollar I was to receive is going to CRA and McInnes Coopers legal fees. Of course I questioned him regarding tax relief. He looked me right in the eyes very seriously and said " the chances of any Veteran receiving tax relief is like, he hesitated for a moment, Is like McInnes Cooper saying we have decided to do this Case Pro Bono"

Total amount Stolen - $60171.48
Total L.Fees &Tax---- $ 39712.86
Actual money to me --$20458.62

McInnes Cooper you are as crazy as two cats with their tails tied together to ask for ---13,487.50 PER HOUR- It is on the backs of the disabled veteran and this is terminally sad!

Back to top Go down

Ward-Peter-Dan will split 66-75 Million on the 2nd of May 2013-Tell me it is not true? Empty Ward-Peter-Dan will split 66-75 Million on the 2nd of May 2013-Tell me it is not true?

Post by Guest Tue 02 Apr 2013, 09:32

I am paying forward by giving our lawyer some investment pointers:

Understand that no amount of money can last forever if you don't make an effort to manage it. Many Lawyers have won and squandered millions from class action law suit money. For this reason, you Lawyers must come up with a plan for not only spending your fees, but for saving and investing it also.

1,Pay off your debts, and clean your slate. You want to get rid of all your debt and promise yourself that you will never get into debt again. You have been blessed with this windfall a gift from Disabled Veterans, and you will never get this opportunity again, so use it to get your finances back in order.

2.Purchase yourself a secure future. If you manage your fees successfully, you will ensure that you are financially secure for the rest of your life. This is why it is imperative that you lay out a financial plan right off the bat and stick to it.

3.Commission a financial planner (the best planners charge 2-3% commission) who can assist you in managing your fees and help you spend it. Finding the right financial planner means selecting someone who has your best interest at heart. Make sure you vet financial advisers before hiring someone. You are asking them to put your life in their hands, so make sure the person you choose is trustworthy.(Just like we did with you 3 lawyers)

4.Get educated on spending wisely. You can do this by attending a workshop or seminar by accredited financial advisers. Additionally, there are many books on financial management. Learning how to manage your money would be a better option than hiring a financial adviser. If your fees of 66-75 million remain substantial, you have both the time and the money to get wise about spending, saving and investing. It's your money.

5.Create a budget based on the interest of your 66-75 million in fees. Learn how to quit your job, live on your money's interest and still watch your wealth grow. You can accomplish this by investing your fees and living within your means. You can still enjoy a rich life without spending recklessly.

6.Purchase assets, and secure your wealth. Don't squander your money, but spend it wisely on items that will enhance and build upon your current wealth. Therefore, purchase items that will increase in value, such as jewelry, art, gold and antique furniture.

7.Invest in stocks, and learn how to diversify your investments so that you won't go under if the economy collapses. More specifically, invest in gold and silver in addition to traditional stocks. Your investments should be focused on keeping you wealthy.

8.Give back to your favorite cause. Decide who you care about most, and show your support financially. You have been blessed by disabled veterans, so select 1 or 2 legitimate charities that you respect and give money annually.

For the Disabled Veteran who will lose 66 percent as many in here have stated over and over, some actually will lose more. Just remember the Lawyers 66-75 million isn't tax free either. But somehow I do not think they will pay much taxes after all MC has the best in Canada Tax lawyers.

Last edited by Trooper on Tue 26 Jul 2016, 14:18; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Golly Gee Sgt Carter that is some good advice for everyone - Can i become a lawyer too- Naw I rather be a VET!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum