Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTF is happening? almost two months?no lawyers?and now no judge?

3 posters

Go down

WTF is happening? almost two months?no lawyers?and now no judge? Empty Re: WTF is happening? almost two months?no lawyers?and now no judge?

Post by 1993firebird Wed 03 Apr 2013, 13:46

You guys and gals are all tongue

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

WTF is happening? almost two months?no lawyers?and now no judge? Empty Re: WTF is happening? almost two months?no lawyers?and now no judge?

Post by peep Wed 03 Apr 2013, 13:44

2nd of May 2013
I have left many voice mails and emails with MC. In fact I have fought SISIP at great cost to me since, and won!!! Still with no help from MC. But I can tell you I sent them everything I was doing, including affidavits, and medical forms. The only help I got was from MC's cell phone message saying "its a good start". 2nd of May 2013, if you work for MC check my file history!

And those 4 words will cost me 10's of thousands of dollars. Mad
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Apr 2013, 12:54

Well said,
Robbie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Apr 2013, 12:52

Agreed, beleaf67
I would like to have all the questions that the Judge asked, at the hearing.
It would be and interesting read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Apr 2013, 12:47

How long will it take for us on CSAT to realize that once the Judge said, I will have a decision within weeks, this site became useless a far as swaying public opinion. After the gavel feel we became paychecks that MC did not want to hear, case in point the last email I received contained 106 words in (English) that was supposed to mark the biggest day in class council history. We have been used as a source of pity to show the world how we have fallen apart and owe our lives to class council. Well I see by virtue of what has been written here today that we have united and we are not a source of public pity but rather a team of well-spoken soldiers that have failed to quit. I salute you and ask that you continue to pave a brighter path for vets today and tomorrow. See it is easy to post without slamming anyone or belittling a vet. Whoooooooooooooahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaa.

Back to top Go down

Post by beleaf67 Wed 03 Apr 2013, 12:40

Ex-Para, JB stated, "weeks, not months!" That would bring us up to the Apr 15th date, or there about, on the calendar, give or take a couple//few days! Yes, it's frustrating, stressful, and even depressing for many of us. That being said, we have to let him do his job and grant him the time and benefit of doubt regarding his efforts. I trust him, I was very impressed with his detailed questioning regarding numerous points of law during the two day hearing in Halifax. The impression he gave me was of a very wise and conscientiousness individual who has our best interests at heart. So, just hang tough until he at least reaches that date which he himself quoted. Together in service, arms and battle, brother!

beleaf67
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2012-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Apr 2013, 12:10

Sparrow you are a great help to all of us do not be offended by my comments .....its just an opinion.... Mine! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Apr 2013, 12:09

There shouldn't not be an emotional roller coaster. We have been told over and over and over nothing yet and we will be informed immediately. Going to the federal court daily and requesting info serves to only keep us focused on matters that are beyond our control. (By the time it is actually posted we will know already) The May 2nd date seems logical so lets just relax. I repeat if you leave a message/email with MC they will get back to you regardless of what the message said. Additional Justice Barnes is not hiding he earns every cent of the $285000 per yr salary! Listen to Bach, visit a legion, help out a service officer, go to Mcds for great coffee and talk to old people 1.39 includes cake muffins.

Hang in there gang ! This Delay you will see will save us lots!

Last edited by 2ndMay2013 on Wed 03 Apr 2013, 12:30; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:44

Thanks Sparrow, what a guy, Mr Barnes should know this has been a emotional roller coaster, why would he delay it for this long? this should have been done NLT end Feb. Now we are into April??? What a cruel thing to do. Regardless if he is reducing fee's or not, an update from the courts is the least to be expected. Sorta like waiting to leave a war zone and not knowing the plane your on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:23

Spoke with Victoria the Registry Officer Federal Court in Ottawa ~ she said nothing in the repository pending and she will check again at the end of the day.
sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Apr 2013, 11:06

Why do you say May 2nd? Do you know something we don't? I believe MC know's more than they are leading on too. Look at that letter addressed to Robbie. Also MC could have simply stayed in touch with the class, by providing weekly sitreps, even if there was nothing to report. Many, including myself have called the law office only to get out of the office bullshit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Apr 2013, 10:58

The message at the law office if you write of leave one they will return it. They aren't avoiding us they just have nothing more to report. JB ruling is not out yet and is likely delayed because of fees Smile. I will suggest this to you ....On our behalf and on MC behalf they want this over faster than we do.
Justice Barnes ruling is what everyone is awaiting. May the 2nd of before!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Apr 2013, 10:51

I know what's happening, Our lawyers have disappeared with no updates, our lead plantiff has followed the money trail, our judge is busy with immigration litigations as the government has probably asked him to stall as long as possible. Once this is all done, Navrat, do you really have intel within SISIP? Once again veterans are made to suffer. WHY?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 03 Apr 2013, 10:33

This time delay is puzzling, I just hope nothing bad is going on behind the scenes!

Back to top Go down

WTF is happening? almost two months?no lawyers?and now no judge? Empty WTF is happening? almost two months?no lawyers?and now no judge?

Post by Guest Wed 03 Apr 2013, 10:20

Something fishy happening here. Not only has MC turtled into their shell, but our judge is MIA. I realize the guy is busy, but two months to say yes or no, I don't get it. Where are our over payed lawyers? Oh I forgot they don't represent anyone but the lead plantiff. Holy Christ just a few answers would be relieve some much stress for so many.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum