Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cheques could be out within two weeks.

+2
K9
peep
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Cheques could be out within two weeks. Empty Re: Cheques could be out within two weeks.

Post by 1993firebird Fri 19 Apr 2013, 05:02

Was but all one list now according to what I was told by sisip.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Cheques could be out within two weeks. Empty Re: Cheques could be out within two weeks.

Post by Guest Thu 18 Apr 2013, 22:52

Yes there was, as I was put on the second list of zero sum clients

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 18 Apr 2013, 21:46

There is no 1st or 2nd list.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Apr 2013, 21:29

Navrat wrote:Peter just signed for mine! Alot of them are coming in signature required! Interesting tidbit, the people who got the first letters are the first ones on the payment list!

I want Peter's autograph as well. cyclops All kidding aside, I sent my address confirmation with a signature required for peace of mind as we have come this far it would be prudent to make certain it gets to the right location. Murphy's Law.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Apr 2013, 20:58

Guys, doesn't matter zero sum or not, 1st list or 2nd, years served, years out..... Manulife is doing everybody randomly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Apr 2013, 19:37

Sapper, How can anyone in your situation be patient! After all this time I am not surprised you don't look like Merle from the Walking Dead, no disrespect , brother, that's a long time!

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 18 Apr 2013, 19:19

I pm'd you 1993firebird
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 18 Apr 2013, 19:13

I got a letter on the 16th

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Thu 18 Apr 2013, 19:11

What letter are we talking about here? Mc's letter asking for address confirmation?

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Thu 18 Apr 2013, 18:36

Crying or Very sad No letter...no answers from Sisip...no nothing. Grrr. Kristine did return my call today though to inform me I am on their first list. She said to just be patient...Sept. 08/ 1989 to Apr. 18/ 2013...be patient?

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Apr 2013, 17:48

Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Apr 2013, 17:25

That's right Nav I will get my check when I get back from DR / Punta Cana.

Oh ha Nav they want to shut us up lol

TC

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Thu 18 Apr 2013, 17:25

Sad
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Apr 2013, 17:20

Peter just signed for mine! Alot of them are coming in signature required! Interesting tidbit, the people who got the first letters are the first ones on the payment list!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 18 Apr 2013, 17:17

I paid the minimal required postage stamp.

I cant believe people are sending it and paying lots of money no wonder people ah forget it what a waste of funds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum