Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow, Only Two Weeks until first Checks Disbursed, Still waiting for Letter

5 posters

Go down

Wow, Only Two Weeks until first Checks Disbursed, Still waiting for Letter Empty Re: Wow, Only Two Weeks until first Checks Disbursed, Still waiting for Letter

Post by RCN-Retired Wed 24 Apr 2013, 16:06

No letter yet for me, sent two emails in the last week which were not answered so tried again today so will see.
RCN-Retired
RCN-Retired
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2012-11-14

Back to top Go down

Wow, Only Two Weeks until first Checks Disbursed, Still waiting for Letter Empty Re: Wow, Only Two Weeks until first Checks Disbursed, Still waiting for Letter

Post by Guest Wed 24 Apr 2013, 08:49

Received letter last Tuesday, I'm a 24 month recipient from June 2010 to June 2012.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 23 Apr 2013, 20:48

Received letter last Tuesday , no monthly benefits.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Tue 23 Apr 2013, 20:47

All that triple t and your going to have to pay legal fees.

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Apr 2013, 18:54

TripleT wrote:You guys who have received a letter from MC, are you all presently in receipt of monthly LTD benefits? And is there a secret code or phone number to talk to someone at the lawfirm? I sent another e-mail last Thursday, asking to be put on list for adjudication, and like every @$#%$#@#@$# time I try to talk to them, I get absolutely "zero" acknowledgement or reply. WOW. I'm flabbergasted. What in the hell is going on?

TripleT try the following email addresses ~ sisipsettlement@mcinnescooper.com and/or peter.driscoll@mcinnescooper.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleT Tue 23 Apr 2013, 18:12

You guys who have received a letter from MC, are you all presently in receipt of monthly LTD benefits? And is there a secret code or phone number to talk to someone at the lawfirm? I sent another e-mail last Thursday, asking to be put on list for adjudication, and like every @$#%$#@#@$# time I try to talk to them, I get absolutely "zero" acknowledgement or reply. WOW. I'm flabbergasted. What in the hell is going on?

TripleT
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2013-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 23 Apr 2013, 16:59

Finally got mine yesterday. I called the MC Kristine Hunter on thursday of last week and she said if not received by monday (YESTERDAY), call for a resend!!!! Please contact the law firm guys and gals. I need us all to be on the same page here and it pains me to hear of the ones who haven't got the letter yet. Please call. Have a good day.
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Apr 2013, 16:45

The Memo/SISIP/Manulife/MC. The 7th of every month,the claims completed are sent to MC; at which point MC has stated 5 days to send off to member. So just over 2 weeks until we start seeing checks. I managed to borrow enough to keep afloat for two months. Hopefully I see my check sooner than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Apr 2013, 16:40

Who says in two weeks?

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Tue 23 Apr 2013, 16:02

Me too
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Wow, Only Two Weeks until first Checks Disbursed, Still waiting for Letter Empty Wow, Only Two Weeks until first Checks Disbursed, Still waiting for Letter

Post by Guest Tue 23 Apr 2013, 15:39

Hopefully Zero Sums are first to get retro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum