Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wise Words from BIGREX

3 posters

Go down

Wise Words from BIGREX Empty Re: Wise Words from BIGREX

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 11:11

Well I have been a civi for ten years and the only thing that surprises me is, I haven't killed any of them, so when it comes to common dog think back to the stupidest guy you ever knew in combats, step back, really control what your thinking then go outside look for a brick wall and run full speed into that wall, stand up slap yourself, shake your head, what do you hear? Now you can relate to life as a civi, it don't matter how hard you try to find reality it is all in how you count the bricks boys, in the end you get what you ask for it might hurt a little but at least you avoided the stupidity. Relax, enjoy what will be coming and avoid brick walls, run into stupid people embrace them you sure as hell can't beat them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 10:28

Chimo,. Thanks for your responce to my post.

Chimo It's nice to know that there are still people like you, out there who are willing to step forward to support anothers point of view.

Ducked, responce was only meant as dark humour and i'm sure does not represent his true feelings.

Beware of the Monkey Brain. LOL

Cheers
John.

Last edited by abetterway on Wed 01 May 2013, 16:01; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 01 May 2013, 10:18

I could design a spreadsheet that would do the work, covering every Vet in less than an afternoon.

Really?
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 09:58

Chimo

Ducked

Last edited by ducked on Wed 01 May 2013, 10:58; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Wed 01 May 2013, 09:51

Ducked...sometimes being cynical and downright ornery can keep a person alive...for everything there is a season. This is OUR season now. Lawsuit coming to fruition, birds in the trees and we are on the right side of the sod. Enjoy it and time will pass easily and quickly! Have a great day. Very Happy
Chimo
Sapper

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 09:02

I know nothing...

Last edited by ducked on Wed 01 May 2013, 10:57; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 08:52

im guessing and guessing only that the computer programs have already been set as i dont think they will do these by hand.so for thoes with confirmed dates and adresses yours can be done by entering your name and claim number into the comupter.done and done.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 08:26

7500 Claiments Divided by 6 Months.

an average 1250 claims would need to be sent every month in order to be completed in the allotted time.

SISIP must be working over time to meet the courts time limit. I am sure all is being done, that can be done, we need to be patient and mindful that we will recieve our funds in due time.

no worries here.

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Wed 01 May 2013, 08:25

I agree with propat, or at least I'm hoping he is right. In a perfect world, SISIP would have been working on these files, at least getting the base retro amounts calculated on as many files as possible since last May, when the case was won. That way, the only calculations would have to be for the interest to be added on once the negotiations were complete, and even those could have been completed if they truly wanted to, in the last 3.5 months, since the settlement agreement was released.

Even those files under dispute should be paid for the minimum of 24 months initially, and then if the argument is won, the additional money can be paid afterwards. I'm sure most people would rather have the guaranteed money now, then fight for more, rather than wait for the additional time and possibly still only end up with the 24 months retro.

BTW lance, thanks for the compliment but don't let it out that I have wisdom because then my wife will expect me to have an opinion of all her home decor and gardening, and I just don't care enough to open that can of worms, lol.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 07:56

im guessing a lot more then 1/6 for the first month ore two.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 07:34

So the 3rd week of each month is bonus for 1/6 of the Vets! Smile

Back to top Go down

Wise Words from BIGREX Empty Wise Words from BIGREX

Post by Guest Wed 01 May 2013, 07:12

Bigrex posted > "Even if every file was already completed, the funds will only be sent withing the first week of every month, from SISIP, and the law firm has a 5 -10 day turnaround for re sending the reduced retro."

IMO Best guess of cheque arrival:
1st Group.
Between the 17th and the 24th of May 2013 (this is allowing time for Canada post )
2nd Group.
14th and 21th of June 2013

Last edited by CplLanceSergeant on Wed 01 May 2013, 07:36; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum