Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PART 2...A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy Solution. If Adopted.

Go down

PART 2...A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy Solution. If Adopted.  Empty Re: PART 2...A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy Solution. If Adopted.

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 19:29

Well let's hope once it's starts to roll, it roll's smoothly.

Back to top Go down

PART 2...A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy Solution. If Adopted.  Empty Re: PART 2...A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy Solution. If Adopted.

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 19:25

Ya, I was lucky to have been reinstated so fast and was grateful but this retro thing, the way it's being handled , not knowing, not a drop of info, really is unfair. It's dragged out to way to long. Sisip and the law firm could if they wanted inform us as easily as telling us on the phone if your calculations were complete or not

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 18:56

Yes Navrat, you have to think positive, remember when you were, one of the first to get reinstated, how good that felt. I don't buy this random stuff. What I do believe is that sisip will do calculations based on what they feel is appropriate for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 17:08

I don't think I am getting mine, only 3 percent chance, odds don't favor it! But I believe Dennis said everyone on CSAT should get there's first!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 16:18

Navrat, you are the only one that I know of, who got that confirmation. Please inform us when you receive your retro end Week.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 16:00

Has anyone got a confirmation from ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 14:00

Don't call them now, they are busy writing 214 cheques. I predict that Navrat will be one of the first ones to receive his retro.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 13:37

Thanks R R. for your suggestions, I was thinking that the problem presents itself because MC's failure to provide the basic access to our info from SISIP.

You would think MC would find a way to inform us, who was on the monthly list when they recieve it from SISIP.

Maby if we all call them, enough times, they will be pressured into providing access to our info contained on the monthly list.

Cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 08:35

no need to delete Big John we just gotta tweek it l little, how about everyone involved in the class action be assigned a pin number that requires logging onto a monitored sight that is void of SISIP and MC but elected by the class. Oh yeah we never had a say in the class but i will inform you John any point will be looed at in order to assist other class actions in the future as this class action was a damn cluster fack from the git go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 07:22

I agree, after more carefull thought, our addresses being published, even without names is not a good idea.

Thanks for your responce folks.

I will delete this post within the hour.

cheers
John.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 06 May 2013, 03:35

publish address not good ideal...

Back to top Go down

PART 2...A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy Solution. If Adopted.  Empty PART 2...A Proposed Solution to, end of month completed files publication. Easy Solution. If Adopted.

Post by Guest Sun 05 May 2013, 18:57

Deleted

Last edited by abetterway on Mon 06 May 2013, 08:22; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum