Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Case Management Conference Update June 7, 2013 Ref Definition of Zero Sum

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Case Management Conference Update June 7, 2013 Ref Definition of Zero Sum Empty Re: Case Management Conference Update June 7, 2013 Ref Definition of Zero Sum

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 23:42

Congrats cranky but you gotta change your name now you can't be cranky anymore

Back to top Go down

Case Management Conference Update June 7, 2013 Ref Definition of Zero Sum Empty Re: Case Management Conference Update June 7, 2013 Ref Definition of Zero Sum

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 23:41

I am just pulling strings Davy I am ok just spreading a tad of humour seems the only thing one can do these days is laugh till the mailman shows up how you doing

Back to top Go down

Post by THECRANKYSAPPER Mon 10 Jun 2013, 23:32

I am a zero sum, released 2005
Picked up my check today and it's in the bank
I am finally done and not going to look back
Thank you Dennis and MC
Best of luck to you all
Out

THECRANKYSAPPER
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 22:48

Steve , RR

WTF man is going on ? ....... are you on those houloseena getics again ?

i'm confusssssssssssssed steve...........what have i said .??????????????

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of ...........7.........November Retro Check after COURT in OCTOBER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 22:38

Well all I can say is , well he'll nothin damn it S.O.B , hey do you all remember way back when we'll it is like way back when again, if this ain't deja vous encore je suis tres confused ici

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 22:18

I concur with RR Steve & Sapper Dave

Great job pullin out the court docket for all to read , confused would be a statement that would certainly make sense , where are our June,july,August,&Sept. payments ? , yes

"""" THIS RAISES A VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE FOR ALL RE - INSTSTED ZERO - SUM VETERAN'S ............ GREAT JOB ...LORY.

& who is the " STAR " that raised this issue with Peter ?

mastersnipper , they too , should get the " Gold seal " .. FOR ATTENTION TO DETAIL

More importantly , will we """ the reinstated zero-sums """ from Oct,2012
be not processed until & Paid in November , it certainly looks like it , WHY ?

Because , none of us big mouths who collectively caused MC to take a Huge Pay Cut in Justice Barnes Final Decision have been paid yet ..............

NONE OF US , in that Group have been Processed ..........So , who's telling truths , & who's telling lie's ?

Justice Barnes "" Needs to be Informed "" that no-one in this particular group is getting processed,.............. it's obvious now ....................

We've Become File 13 ..........non-existent..........until.........November . 2013

For Country
Retired Army Master Sniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of ..................7..................still not processed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 21:41

All hail the Sparrow!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 21:08

para 31 of the court order could be interpreted many ways, saying "were paid" instead of writing "were to be paid" regarding the additional four months it took the unrestored zero sums to be technically caught up with after the May1st 2012 decision, and June 2012 restoration of the offset amount(s)

clarification on this wording is important, both for legal billing, interest and gross up,

if sent as a separate cheque via Manulife instead of going through the firm for those four months including interest and gross up " will it affect our 2012 taxes (refile)?" as it may not be included under the QRLSP filing,

It is still an amount to be paid out to us either way you look at it, it is just how it's going to be travelling..

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 10 Jun 2013, 20:59

Thanks for the news Lory. Good job, and I am glad you are still working for us unsavvy computer nerd wannabees. Thanks again.
Sapper Dave

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 20:49

Ref Case Management Conference June 6, 2013 ~ Zero Sum Member Offsets ~
Peter Driscoll has advised via email that there will be "no, no hold ups" of zero sum members and retro checks for those who had there LTD re-instated in Sept / Oct 2012.
Lory DeCoste (Sparrow)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 20:03

Good intel by the way sparrow glad we ave these minutes I just find them a little out of touch but then again I have no fuktuktiuktuvck what they mean lol so again the money going forward backward or sideways means diddly since some where some how some one has their god damn hands in me pants, the bastards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 19:50

I concur no delay no reason to select only 24 month claims and feed off of the zero summed after, logic troops I fear your slinging your balls or boobs over the high wire for shits and giggles is going to weigh you down let the lawyer firm, DOJ (who absolutely as nothing to do with now) and the federal court the legal right to initiate any such intel that will greatly effect any court order already in play. Logic tells me that this case is settled and why in the hell would MC invest anymore time and money in trying to get more money or alter a court order for financial gain. I see the 2% thing and I see the spec fire but I do not get what the hell we are aiming at.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 19:41

Official answer no delay for zero sum and random pick of files

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 19:33

Does anyone know if they will be a delay for the zero sum reinstated Oct 2012 and there was a rumour before Lory DeCoste posted this so very important intel that zero sums are going to be delayed. We need an official answer from the law office!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 10 Jun 2013, 19:27

I don't have a good feeling for us zero sum read this. I believe there maybe a delay because of the conference scheduled for oct now. We may not see payment until after the new decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum