Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes claim processed but still no cheque

2 posters

Go down

Yes claim processed but still no cheque Empty Re: Yes claim processed but still no cheque

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 21:00

So am I correct in assuming that zero sums will not be getting there retro until this May 2012 till reinstatement issue over legal fees wraps up in Oct 2013 ? Am I also correct that Manulife will have to complete at least 1525 files this batch to meet the deadline of Oct 2013 ?

Back to top Go down

Yes claim processed but still no cheque Empty Re: Yes claim processed but still no cheque

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 18:52

I don't think they are doing this in any order because I was not zero sum, only got out in 2009, was a 24mth, and my last name starts with C. Must be random. Hopefully get it in July. It would be good to have extra money right about now. LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 18:26

No worries, anything I can do to help. Last name starts with L and I received annex c letter weeks ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Tue 18 Jun 2013, 18:16

Ok, the next question is what is your last initial. Not trying to be nosy, just we've been trying to find if there is a sort of pattern in the payments, or if they truly are random as promised.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 18:01

No I am not a zero sum.i am 5 years out and collect vac, cppd and Sisip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 17:41

were you a zero sum claimant red Devil?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 17:13

Glad to hear that Red devil, and congratulations to you on receiving your retro !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 16:52

sweet glad you got it buds enjoy.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 16:50

I got a hold of MC and she said with a PO box the cheque would be delivered to the nearest purolator depot. They had my wrong phone number and it was going to be sent back tomorrow. I got it and almost $8000.00 for legal but who cares its finally over!!!... Thank you guys very much for your input.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 14:28

With ref to the PO BOX, I read somewhere about a member that posted something in that regard. I will try to find it.

Could not find it, if my memory serves me right, the member said that their retro was sitting at the post office.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 14:22

Red devil, sorry to hear that, you can call this number 902 444 8417, this is MC's number that deals with sisip issues. Don't leave a message, keep calling until someone answers. Good luck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 14:21

The only address they have for me is a PO box, could that be the problem? I just phoned MC again and left another message, waiting for reply. Thank you for your help!!!...

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 18 Jun 2013, 14:18

Call Purolator ASAP!!!!

Ask for the central purolator manager and explain what you are supposed to be getting from the law firm McInnes Cooper.  Get them on it now.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 14:16

keep trying MC one has been lost before.

propat

Back to top Go down

Yes claim processed but still no cheque Empty Yes claim processed but still no cheque

Post by Guest Tue 18 Jun 2013, 14:09

Hello,

I checked on 07 June to see if my claim has been processed and the app said yes but still haven't received a cheque? I tried calling MC 2 days ago, left a message, no response, sent an email yesterday, no response! My question is what should I do? Thank you for any input anyone has.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum