Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BAD TO WORSE

2 posters

Go down

BAD TO WORSE Empty Re: BAD TO WORSE

Post by Teentitan Tue 23 Jul 2013, 20:51

Again I will say the same thing...ELB has been "mirroring" the LTD lawsuit.  The only thing is the mirroring has been happening 30-60 days after it happened to LTD.

The LTD retro checks do not get finished until October.

Further to what Meteck said just because the Ministers change does not mean the whole department goes dumb.  All the information is passed on in the handover, the ADM's (civilians) brief the incoming Ministers.

I know the words don't mean much but just for a second re-read my first statement...ELB has been mirroring LTD.

The GoC is not dumb and will make ELB file a lawsuit when it is the exact same mirror problem.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Jul 2013, 18:19

wow teentitan, he is talking about the infamous ELB affair, i know that you SISIP victims have problems but you have to realize that there are other vets would got screwed and are still waiting to hear about their rights and refunds...

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Tue 23 Jul 2013, 16:07

Whoa Meteck the change in cabinet will not interfere with the retro claims being processed.

Yes the Ministers have changed but the bureaucrats remain the same. Also there was no change in TB.

All the money for the claims has already been set aside by TB. Manulife is doing the calculations...sending them to the law firm...law firm sends them to us.

The Minister's are completely out of the picture now. Let's just say the minions (who do not change departments when there is a cabinet shuffle) are diligently working away.

So everything is still being done and the whole process has until October to get done.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

BAD TO WORSE Empty BAD TO WORSE

Post by meteck Tue 23 Jul 2013, 15:46

So now that we all understand that article 22a must be dissolved for retro payments to soldiers who share the exact same problem as dennis manuge and 7500 other soldiers old and young. now we have the two heads of the two departments that deal with this issue along with the tresury board punted from office,replaced by new ministers who will in turn bring along their junior ministers with them to put them to work on their respective job titiles..for us this means we know now why the silence,,they new they were all leaving so why even attempt it before being punted...now we have a new crew at veterans affairs and national defence. did our ombudsman know this was all going to play out like this and therefore stalled us all verbally when asked what his office could do, i think its high time soon that our ombudsman hears load and clear that he needs to be vocally on the side of veterans who have been fleeced of their cash like thieves in the night...i can only hope this new crew of buracrats gets to work on fixing this mess and at least tell us,the common soldier if this is even being moved forward for resolution,so far nobody is saying shit,,our ombudsman brags about sept meetings designed to enhance the charter..before that happy horsehit happens he needs to get the THOUSANDS of us still left twisting in the wind with no answers,,thats his fuckin job,,stay tuned,,summer will go past faster than you know it.

meteck
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down