Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

HELP!!!! Empty Re: HELP!!!!

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 16:01

Why don't we all go to VAC HQ and pull moons in front of the press...might shed a little more "moon" light on the situation. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 09:35

Supreme, Now with the report coming out from the Ombudsman and the spot light turning back on to veteran issues, this is the time for you to make some noise! The GOC ,Conservatives, hate media attention

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 09:31

Maybe it's time for a hunger strike

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 09:28

Stay strong, sometimes they say stuff to the cameras to break the exposure, then forget what was said or promised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 09:26

More to come, looks like I'm not finished. Still getting the run around!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 18:20

You are more than welcome Supreme, it's and honor to show you, my support, with your courage you made us all proud !!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 14:46

Thanks Nav...maybe we should do live shows in Vegas! lol Then again, SISIP & VAC may constitute making veterans laugh as working, then we're boned. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 14:44

Thanks Sparrow...my rants help me in very therapeutic ways also...although my doctors would advise me not getting my blood pressure up that high. Believe it or not, I used to a shy and quiet...what the Hell happened? lol I do understand though that many people haven't gotten to the stage where I'm at now...the totally pissed off stage, so I have zero inhibitions of laying it out there and telling it like it is, at least by what I perceive as the truth. You guys bring out more of the outrage in me...and that's good, because I know that I'm not alone suffering in silence...I can see that there are others trudging through the same quagmires that I am, so whatever I can offer up to help is always returned tenfold to assist me...CSAT is really a blessing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 14:08

Zero , I've come to regard you as a brother from a different mamma! Humour is good for the soul

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 09:54

zero, you may not realize this but your posts do help us in a real and therapeutic way because your thoughts and concerns echo many others but like myself, I am afraid to voice them and often at loss for words hence resorting to humour. Thank you for taking the time to put thought to keyboard, it does make a difference to a lot of people, myself included.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 27 Sep 2013, 00:00

I'm not that well versed in the NVC...so the ELB to me is nothing more than what Doc Brown wrote on the wooden planks in the cave where he hid the Delorean in 1885. Razz

Really though, if they're going to pull off some sort of boneheaded play like that, how wrong is it to leave someone financially strapped?

I know that all too well...DND did it to me upon my 3A release, no warning, nothing. SISIP when they reduced me to nothing...then VAC yanked a big hunk of my pension away because I said one of their case manglers was incompetent...and she intentionally wrote up falsified paperwork...which I have copies of, and she forged my signature on it. It doesn't necessarily take an act of God to do that...only a vindictively, incompetent, clerk with a huge chip on her shoulder. VRAB knows what she did was wrong, the minister's office and the ombudsman...but none of them want to touch this one, because they know for a fact that once they admit she did this out of spite...I'm going to justifiably sue them all, because they tried to hide it. However, there is one pension officer who knows the truth and will only speak out upon retirement...because you know what happens to the whistle blowers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2013, 23:50

Wtrooper wrote:Supreme, I looked at the video from your interview in front of DVA, I must say that you have a lot of courage to go public with your fight, you are a good man, and don't let anyone else tell you different. Now that you have made the decision to go public, there is no turning back, you will need to find the strength, to continue your fight, as you already know, how difficult it is to stand up to the government. Your family needs you to be strong, and I am sure they are supporting you, as we are here at CSAT.
It's clear to me, that you are well suited to handle yourself, you have helped others, so you must know what avenues to pursue, with respect to your fight.
You stated that you are in the process of submitting new info to DVA, with respect to your new diagnosed PTSD, that should prove to be in your favor.
DVA, said that officials have been directed to reach out to you with info you need to access appropriate support, well how about them giving you more time to prepare yourself, and your family, what's up with this two Weeks notice, tell them you reaching out to them, and you need more time before they cut you off.
I also read that you lost all three of your appeal hearings, but now you have new evidence, to support your claim, your new diagnose of PTSD, this should reopen your case.
I cannot speak for the people in your area, but it would be nice to see a few more individuals at your future protest, and maybe going forward this might be the case.
In closing you know that CSAT is here for you, as you can see by the response of your post, and again your courage by going public,  reflects all Veterans.
So best of luck to you, and your family, and I do hope that you prevail.
Thanks trooper

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Thu 26 Sep 2013, 23:41

Zero, it would almost take an order from God for VAC to take away your pension. What has happened to Supreme is that they cancelled his Earnings Loss Benefit with basically no notice. He had already completed his schooling quite a while ago, and is capable of working, with his only obstacle being that there are no jobs available in his region. The ELB program is not intended to be paid indefinitely, if at all, once any approved schooling is completed, so he had to know it would eventually end, he just thought there would be some heads up when it did. His pension was not touched in any way.

Honestly, I'm surprised that his ELB continued as long as it did after completing his Voc-rehab, and the fact that he was still getting it was probably only discovered when they started doing these reviews of every recipient, and not as direct retribution for his advocacy work.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 26 Sep 2013, 23:10

my bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Thu 26 Sep 2013, 22:58

Zero remember your potty fingers are welcome on the Therapy Corner or Bumpsy's Rants threads right?

So let the fingers fly on either one...that includes everyone else too.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum: