Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets clear the Air

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lets clear the Air Empty Re: Lets clear the Air

Post by Rifleman Tue 01 Oct 2013, 19:10

Called Sisip today same song and dance I asked out of the files that were completed and handed over to MC was I one of those that was processed and sent the repersenitive from Sisip said he could not tell me but he insured me every thing was good with the file he also stated that it was MC that gives the number of files that would be completed after they work out there numbers ( out money) so if that's the case how many files are actually sent over from Sisip and yes I did keep the time date and who I talked to so who do you believe MC OR SISIP ? I just wish I could of reached through the phone and well you know what I mean

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Tue 01 Oct 2013, 18:38

I can't seem to separate the fly shit from the pepper here...when are things moving for the monthly draw? Anyone have any hard evidence. Or is it friday and monday scenario now?

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Tue 01 Oct 2013, 17:07

Have the same feeling

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 16:46

LOL @ RR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 16:21

Actually we paid approx 2,686,000 for that APP and it has yet to fulfill any of my dreams lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 16:18

Time to put the APP on kijiji, one APP for sale, only five Months old, only used five times, works great, asking $15.000.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 16:05

F the app, just call sisip and ask , for Gods sake it's the last two weeks, you guys have waited almost 6 bloody months, I waited 4 and almost died! It's really not too much to ask!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 16:04

I for one will be shocked if mine is in this batch just because there are still some more to go and time left LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 16:02

So true FF...not like we all haven't been through this month after month.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 16:00

THE APP,Come fri they will say, wait till fri afternoon then late fri then we will have all the usual problems and see you mon the 7th before they fix it sound about right.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 15:59

Can't just clear the air with this fartstravaganza...better open up all the windows and turn a fan on...'cuz this stinks! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 15:12

MC did admit that SISIP as always sent them the files on the last Friday as in previous months but this time they didn't.
Now with only 1341 files and we all have to wait till Friday for the app. It's again some stress for so many. The communication by MC is very poor.
Maybe some will receive cheques before the app is updated.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 01 Oct 2013, 13:57

You're right RS, but being kept in the dark like this isn't right...why state they have an APP to inform members if they're processed or not...but never properly use the damned thing? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that maybe they should update the APP at the same time they cut the cheques...a simple photocopy of names on the list. That would settle a lot of nerves...but since they're not updating the APP, what reason would they have not to do so...it's not like there's only one monkey over there. They are checking for their own fees while cutting cheques...and if there's a mistake, the file gets sent back to SISIP...they've made this all about THEMSELVES and their FEES now, not about getting us our money ASAP. Could you imagine the outrage if they updated the APP first, but sent files back to SISIP because the fees were wrong...that's why we're in the dark, nothing more than that...for their own selfish needs and greed. BTW, MC does have the files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Tue 01 Oct 2013, 13:28

Thanks for the info

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Tue 01 Oct 2013, 13:23

I hope it helps trooper, I did wont to post this, As I also was holding out it would be released sooner for all, and im done, but could not let everybody go through any more what if, and to all minds at ease.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next