Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't know who is dumber Sisip or MC

Go down

I don't know who is dumber Sisip or MC Empty Re: I don't know who is dumber Sisip or MC

Post by 321HTRCN Mon 07 Oct 2013, 20:09

Thks, it is great to see they can take their time to correct basic math.

321HTRCN
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

I don't know who is dumber Sisip or MC Empty Re: I don't know who is dumber Sisip or MC

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 20:00

321 if you want to dispute the sisip calculations, you must register with the adjudicator Laura Bruneau from The Bruneau Group within 30 days of receipt of your cheque. You will be required to provide documentation of any discrepancies once the process commences although you will have time to gather that together. It is imperative to contact this person within 30 days to qualify for a dispute claim. (613) 562-3646, toll free 1-866-262-0006 attention Laura Bruneau

Back to top Go down

I don't know who is dumber Sisip or MC Empty I don't know who is dumber Sisip or MC

Post by 321HTRCN Mon 07 Oct 2013, 19:38

I get my retro and under overpayments there are zeros all way down but in the total box it says 12887.87 it what world does a column of zeros add up to anything. The saddest part is six months and how many checks for errors later nobody thought it was wrong. Not to mention the $7500 they took back is nowhere to be seen. I am surprised one of us mentally handicapped vets has not lost it and gone over the deep end. It is lucky I am in Alberta and not Halifax. I cannot wait for the months of being fucked over and over and over to get my money back. Any help would really be good right now

321HTRCN
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum