Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who has Peters direct line phone number?

Go down

Who has Peters direct line phone number? Empty Re: Who has Peters direct line phone number?

Post by 321HTRCN Tue 08 Oct 2013, 20:11

Thks Sparrow. This whole process on top of my medical/mental issues is got me very here the edge.

321HTRCN
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2012-12-05

Back to top Go down

Who has Peters direct line phone number? Empty Re: Who has Peters direct line phone number?

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 08:45

321 here is the contact info for Peter Driscoll
Tel: 902.444.8451
Cell: 403.461.4011

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 08:06

nutbars go ARGOS go Leafs, ok bluejays gotta a way to go but the Marlies are ok

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 08:02

Sapper, get out and purchase the whole ticat team!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 08:02

RR, get out and purchase that Ticat jersey!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 07:59

far from amused 321 I apologize as I certainly could not foresee a sense of urgency in your post, best wishes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 08 Oct 2013, 07:56

An inside joke,321, nothing to worry about, a lot of guys still waiting and not even knowing if they are approved yet, your beef is with sisip , they are running the show and will make mistakes. Call, calmly , explain and all might be worked out for you. They will talk to you now because you have your retro,

Back to top Go down

Post by 321HTRCN Tue 08 Oct 2013, 04:38

Glad to see my situation amuses you maybe you can come knock over my wheelchair when you get a chance.

321HTRCN
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 22:51

Damn he changed it Nav, think its 1-800-GET-ROBD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 21:02

Or 1-800-cash-money

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 07 Oct 2013, 20:35

This is the number I use to reach him before: 902-402-5680 or his cell: 902-444-8451

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Who has Peters direct line phone number? Empty Who has Peters direct line phone number?

Post by 321HTRCN Mon 07 Oct 2013, 20:18

thanks 321HTRCN

321HTRCN
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum