Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Numbers for Oct 15th

Go down

Numbers for Oct 15th Empty Re: Numbers for Oct 15th

Post by Guest Wed 16 Oct 2013, 22:06

They do them as quickly as they receive the information PGV...and once they request any info, the files are most likely put into a pending pile, then they can get at others they can process immediately. Just another government run show as far as I'm concerned...everything done ass-backward.

Back to top Go down

Post by PGV Wed 16 Oct 2013, 20:13

I spoke with SISIP today and they said there was around 200 files to be done. This should mean they would be done by Friday. I still wouldn't hold my breath.
PGV
PGV
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2013-07-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Oct 2013, 14:33

Monthly List of processed claims.
April 15-30, 214
May 1141
June 906
July 2000
August 1512
September 1341
Oct 1-15,  523
So the total number of processed claims for the six Month timeline as ordered by the court, comes to a grand total of 7637.
So in my view it looks like SISIP has come through with respect of keeping within the timeline as ordered by the court.
Excluding those members who were found during the timeline, it has been said that they were between 7500-8000 members of the initial group.
So the good news is for those members of the initial group, that required to give additional info to SISIP, and did not make this final batch, should be processed soon, as the low remaining numbers should prove that SISIP is now working on processing those remaining files.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 16 Oct 2013, 13:16

For those unprocessed members who don't want to wait for the APP, call MC at this number 902 444 8417, apparently some have been told if they were, or were not, in this final batch.

If you get voice mail, keep calling until someone picks up.

Back to top Go down

Numbers for Oct 15th Empty Numbers for Oct 15th

Post by Guest Wed 16 Oct 2013, 12:58

We have received the batch of claims processed by Manulife from October 1-15. There were 523 members processed. The app will be updated on Friday and our goal is to send the cheques out on Monday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum