Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To The Honorable Minister O'Toole & The Federal Government ! ... some food for thought as you gain ground with Veterans from across this " Great Nation " ........Consider the following " 2 Significant points " please , for Your Approval & Action , Sir !

+5
Teentitan
RCNRetired
tripleh
Recon031
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

To The Honorable Minister O'Toole &  The Federal Government  ! ... some food for thought as you gain ground with Veterans from across this " Great Nation " ........Consider the following " 2 Significant points " please , for Your Approval & Action , Sir ! - Page 3 Empty Re: To The Honorable Minister O'Toole & The Federal Government ! ... some food for thought as you gain ground with Veterans from across this " Great Nation " ........Consider the following " 2 Significant points " please , for Your Approval & Action , Sir !

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 18:45

NAVRAT is Correct. I was also told that when I called the 18665222122 number also. It's only meant for the very disabled who have no pension.

Back to top Go down

To The Honorable Minister O'Toole &  The Federal Government  ! ... some food for thought as you gain ground with Veterans from across this " Great Nation " ........Consider the following " 2 Significant points " please , for Your Approval & Action , Sir ! - Page 3 Empty Re: To The Honorable Minister O'Toole & The Federal Government ! ... some food for thought as you gain ground with Veterans from across this " Great Nation " ........Consider the following " 2 Significant points " please , for Your Approval & Action , Sir !

Post by Recon031 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 18:23

Hey Trooper .........

Ron is not available right now I've left a detailed message & I'm sure he''ll come on & comment later .... with that said ....

Your comments " Ring True " to what Ron has said & backed it up by Questioning MVA
O'Toole or his 2 I/c I'm not sure which ...sorry I can't recall !

Trooper's comments above seem to repeat what Ron " Teentitan " has quoted though !

For Country
retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of .........7......... get er' done bye's !
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2013-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 18:17

She told me CF pension and other sources of income will be assessed. So I am not sure but they take cpp and cf pension off sisip ltd?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 18:14

I think they are still working on the fine print, that said, I was under the impression that teen has inquired on it and said that those of us who are receiving a CF pension will qualify for the RISB.

You can recall the interview with Mr. O'Toole when asked about the RISB entitlement with reference to the entitlement being done on a case by case basis, and responded by saying those with a CF pension would not be caught by it.

This resulted in many understanding him to say that those with a CF pension would not qualify for the RISB, which later turn out that we miss read what he has said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 18:00

I believe Teen was told that , it's just my cm said they had a meeting and were told to say that. I also heard the same at the legion but that might be only talk I don't know.

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 17:59

OK....OK.....OK.....

I'll call Ron & Sort this shyte out !

Dave
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 17:58

Navrat ..............

Go Back to the Legion for a while , while we sort out what just fell outta the froth from the Bar , cause it was all Bullshit ! Smile Smile Smile

Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 17:58

Yes but Teen might not have mentioned that CF pension income will be subtracted . That's right from my CM mouth and she also said all sources of income will be taken into consideration. So I am wondering if it's house hold income and old age pension also. Time will tell when it's in black and white.

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 17:54

Hey Nav........

In case you missed it , Cf Pension or not , all Veterans on Sisip Ltd will be switched over to RISB >

STRAIGHT from Teentitan himself !

For Country
retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
family of .........7........ get er' done bye's !
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 17:51

Talk at the legion says Sisip is on its way out! Otoole wants it gone and VAC to run the programs. Anyone on Sisip ltd will be grandfathered , no more yearly forms, and paid until age 65 at which time if they are not receiving a CF pension will be moved to the RISB. It's only talk , I repeat only talk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Mar 2015, 17:51

I am with you Recon, I heard more announcements are coming, don't really know at this point what they may be.

A little help with the amount of taxes we pay, would be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Recon031 Wed 25 Mar 2015, 17:36

....... NoBody in the OVO Office are taking calls due to things beyond their Control

....... Could this mean there's another Course coming soon before " The Grand Finale "

.... Has anyone heard that there might be more " Announcements " coming to the Forefront ?

Everyone Cast your lines at the same time & let's see if any other " Recommendations " might be " Acted Upon " ???

..... The  ""  FEDERAL BUDGET ""  is right around the corner , they've gotta get their Pots Set before the Numbers Go In to The Treasurey Board for " Approval " .

.... A HIKE IN THE ...... Pension Act for %%%%%%% Percentages would be nice to catch up to " The Cost Of Living " for Real !

And don't forget to hike the NVC for where it should be with regard to %%%%%% as well !

.....And What are the " Possibilities " of  Subject Matter discussed a while back to Hike The "" SISIP LTD .... to 85 / 90 % .....  And to include The ELB "" at the same Time !?

For Country
Retired Army MasterSniper
Dave Fitzpatrick
Family of ........7....... get er' done bye's !

Last edited by Recon031 on Wed 25 Mar 2015, 17:52; edited 1 time in total
Recon031
Recon031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 21 Mar 2015, 19:02

Personally, I think all medically released members of the forces should be automatically Indexed from their CF pension with no clawback, and this is the only pension that should be taxed, all other pensions received from being medically released should be tax free.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum