Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How is the VVi CSAT Forum Going?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How is the VVi CSAT Forum Going? - Page 2 Empty Re: How is the VVi CSAT Forum Going?

Post by Guest Mon 07 Dec 2015, 06:42

I fully agree with wild thing and heavy on sparrow . that's one dedicated little birdie .

propat

Back to top Go down

How is the VVi CSAT Forum Going? - Page 2 Empty Re: How is the VVi CSAT Forum Going?

Post by Guest Mon 07 Dec 2015, 04:31

Drop propat he is better served on our side of the fence lol add trooper and pinger to the list nav and you got a pretty good team to keep us in check..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Dec 2015, 22:07

Big Rex , Propat and of course.....Sparrow, no better people I could think of, or more knowledgable !

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 06 Dec 2015, 21:17

Bumpsy, I think that Teen did an incredible job for many years, but I think that CSAT needs more than a single forum master. There should be a handful of trusted members who can make necessary changes or additions. They would also be able to pick up the slack, if someone becomes complacent, or needs to take time away from the site, for one reason or another. Maybe ask the membership for some nominations, along with recommendations from Ron
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 06 Dec 2015, 20:39

I figured as much. Ron did a lot to set the standards here, and I noticed most are also regulating posts.

Very busy on my end between VVi, PPCLI and Airborne associations, I am kept on my toes. I am hoping early in the new year, there will be a couple of additional volunteers on VVi staff. Still have yet to find a Forum Master for CSAT.

My thanks to y'all for helping to keep CSAT regulated.

If you need to contact me go direct to my pers email cjwallace58@shawlink.ca.

CJ
Admin
Admin
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Mon 30 Nov 2015, 17:50

The election, you've got that barnburner right bigrex. CJ, I have seen and feel that we all pretty much self-regulate. Watching our P's and Q's... with respect. That's a very big word.
And being open-minded to other points of view garners... the best foot forward.
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 29 Nov 2015, 18:10

yup . what bigrex said .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sun 29 Nov 2015, 09:13

CJ, things have calmed down a lot, now that the election is over. But Teen has instilled in the site, the need for controlling language and the necessary level of respect for it to remain relevant. So the members on here police themselves for the most part, and may only need a friendly reminder from other members once ina while, when emotions start to get out of hand.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

How is the VVi CSAT Forum Going? - Page 2 Empty How is the VVi CSAT Forum Going?

Post by Admin Sat 28 Nov 2015, 21:14

Have to apologise that I have not been as attentive as I should be with this forum. A lot of things on the go.

If there are any problems or suggestions to improve the forum, do not hesitate to contact me at
publisher@veteranvoice.info

CJ Wallace
Admin
Admin
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2