Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More than $200M unspent in veterans budget last year

+4
sabrelove
Newf
pinger
Teentitan
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

More than $200M unspent in veterans budget last year - Page 2 Empty Re: More than $200M unspent in veterans budget last year

Post by Guest Mon 01 Feb 2016, 07:13

My sugestion is to wait till budget and see what happens to put your life on tv may bring more sorrow than satisfaction Danny relax for now danny lets wait and see they said veterans will be happy with what they bring forward lets give them a chance that's my suggestion.

Back to top Go down

More than $200M unspent in veterans budget last year - Page 2 Empty Re: More than $200M unspent in veterans budget last year

Post by Dannypaj Mon 01 Feb 2016, 06:59

I want to throw this question out there: Do I get a lawyer before bringing my file to the media or skip a the leach and go directly to the media?   Here it is, you know when you wake up in the morning and you know you were wronged and can not get past that until it is reconciled, well! I want reconciliation yesterday!
                                       A plan of action at the least......we deserve it,,,,,,, not all this secrecy.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Feb 2016, 06:20

Everybody already knows the politics of the past danny but no politician locked down parliment hill and became a full blown dictatorship harper did that..... so the news networks was powerless he became the teflon scummy dictator and to defend him and his puppets is an insult to all of us.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Feb 2016, 06:07

Sorry Trooper, but Teen your right i don't understand politics i do understand right from wrong ignorance,disrespect,abuse,neglect,manipulation,dictatorship and entitled seen it in the past from the liberal party and seen it from the conservative party. what i said was i don't have a lip lock on the liberals arse and won't ever have a lip lock on any body's arse never have never will. Also noted your political knowledge and a career opportunity that you are highly qualified for. All that being said and myself being an uneducated redneck veteran i'm not sure if what i just wrote was wrong or just a good legal honest back door harper style political statement. Grow a pair and sweet baby jesus lol reminds me of that movie with Will Farrell funny sum b---h.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Mon 01 Feb 2016, 06:06

F--King Bang on teen. I honestly shit you not,! I thought there were only a few people getting the run around until getting on the internet and doing my research.

"I'll tell you all right now it's the frickn' same.
Every government has screwed us over. Changed the rules. Added red tape. Created VRAB. Cut benefits.
Want to know what the difference between then and now? More capable people on the internet. More info the GoC over the last 10 years has made available on the internet for people to find.
But most of all there is a hell of a lot more veterans involved".

POWER IN NUMBERS LADIES AND GENTLEMAN AND WE ARE HUMAN AND SO ARE POLITICIANS.  WE WILL PREVAIL!~
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Feb 2016, 04:22

I would say that those of us who posted our opinions thus far on this particular topic are simply just voicing the way we see things in responding to the initial post.
We must respect each others opinions rather we agree or not with what each of us are saying...we are all on the same team...we should not be using our opinions to turn on each other...the way I see it is that all the post made on this topic are opinions that the poster believes is right...we should not be moving in the direction of forcing individuals to believe in what they believe...this only leads to arguments within the topic... which almost always ends with someone's feelings being hurt which never is a good thing an moves the topic in the wrong direction.
Again...don't get discouraged when you disagree with one's belief...allow that person the right to voice their beliefs in the way they believe it to be...we are all adults here surely we can disagree amongst ourselves without turning a conversation into a fighting match between each other...it is a discussion Forum...let's focus on respecting each others beliefs...let's not take away the rights of any one person to say what it is they believe...I realize it can be hard at times to hold your anger in responding...but it's the best way to respond...it allows for the conversation to continue in a civilized manner which always ends with all participants getting their points of views out without getting off track an respecting each other.
The last thing I want is for anyone to hold off on posting in fear of getting repercussion of what they wrote...I see everyone on the Forum as equals...I respect all regardless of what they believe...always keeping in mind the respect each an everyone shows for one another...we should not stray away from this type of attitude...please try to keep this in mind when anger sets in...we are all on the same team an we should all try our very best to respect one another regardless of any disagreements we may have.
Remember it's only an opinion...it's a discussion Forum where opinions are going to be made...let's allow for those opinions to be made without turning those opinions into a argumentative format.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 01 Feb 2016, 01:55

Oh for the love of baby Jesus where am I defending him?  I am trying to educate you on how VAC works.  Do you think this is the first time in the history of VAC there was unspent benefits?  

NO!

I spent 10 years at the table with Liberal and Conservative MVA's and I fought with everyone of them.  And guess what they fought back but they explained to me the how's and why's of VAC policies, budgeting, and process from application to federal court.  Rules that have been in place for decades.

This is the last time I'm going to say it.  Conservatives lost Liberals won.  Quit making every damn post I make a political topic.  Read it for what is said not by the person who wrote it.

You now have the Liberals back in charge of the piece of Insurance Crap they created in 2004 and introduced in 2005.  It's their turn to fix it.  And know what I hope they do fix it.  But if you keep talking about the past YOU ARE ACCOMPLISHING NOTHING!

As for being pissed off with what I wrote how do you think I feel reading what you write?  Stop using your refusal to get help as an excuse to verbally abuse me or anyone else you don't agree with.

You don't want help...you refuse to let them control you...we get it already!  Stop being abusive to me or anyone else.

I learned a hell of a lot as an advocate.  If you don't agree with the info I pass onto the forum then ignore it.  It's your choice.  But there are others who read this that might have questions.  Are you going to go after them if they ask me something?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jan 2016, 22:48

Suffering the hell they put me through. you stop defending their actions and throwing it in our faces, and i will stop throwing it back you have no idea how pi---- off it makes me. cannot speak for anyone else but the harper era sucked and defending him is an insult to Canadians in my opinion and im sick of hearing it you keep your defending them to yourself and i will keep from bashing them to myself deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sun 31 Jan 2016, 22:12

Wild thing I only have one thing to say to you with what you just accused me of kissing their ass.

Pull your damn head out of your ass, grow a pair and get some help! Your family deserves it.

Just because I am not rolling up my keyboard and hiding in the corner because the Cons lost does not give you the right to make insulting comments towards me.

I stuck my neck out there for 10 years fighting the system. Where the hell were you?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jan 2016, 22:04

Yes they did teen but we didn't try to defend their actions or have a lip lock on their arse. And the liberals will be held accountable and if in four years if it is the same crap there will be no lip lock as im loyal to none of them. but i will give credit where credit is due and i will also call a spade a spade if warranted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jan 2016, 21:55

Nav his pm pension and mp salary are being split equally into two bank accounts for his kids alowances no doubt, you might say he don't need it. he is a multi millionaire and he come by it honestly don't ya know. your pay wouldn't even cover the christmas bonus for the person who wipes his arse for him. i wouldn't put it past him to have his own bathroom attendent. If he was a right honorable anything he would refuse all money being paid to him for screwing up Canada's economy and wasting tax dollars for the last decade.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Sun 31 Jan 2016, 21:52

I have a question for everyone......when the Conservatives took over from the Liberals in 2006 do you think the chatter was any different?

I'll tell you all right now it's the frickn' same.

Every government has screwed us over. Changed the rules. Added red tape. Created VRAB. Cut benefits.

Want to know what the difference between then and now? More capable people on the internet. More info the GoC over the last 10 years has made available on the internet for people to find.

But most of all there is a hell of a lot more veterans involved.

That said stop feckn' blaming everything on Harper. You are giving the Liberals leeway and time. You are all so stuck in the past that you are forgetting we ain't hearing jack squat about the future from PMT and Hehr!

How about this whenever you have the urge to bash what happened in the past re-focus it to pushing Hehr, Trudeau your MP.

They read these sites and chat forums and the more you live in the past you put a smile on their face. Start pushing! Write letters to the Editor, call talk radio, push your MP to get the damn ball rolling.

Oh and VAC cannot re-direct benefits/PA payments when a veteran dies. VAC cannot operate like a business. What isn't used in one area cannot be moved to another. VAC is a benefits branch of the Government. No matter how much you 'think' it should be done or can be done it can't. Because if it did then VAC is no longer a benefits branch of the gov't.

Every benefit is costed every year in VAC. If a benefit is under-costed they go to the TB to get more to fund it. This is how every benefit is accounted for when the people of Canada want to see the costs.
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jan 2016, 21:04

Lol, wild thing! I'd like to ask Harper one question? Mr. Harper would you be willing to switch your pm pension for a veterans pension and let's see which one he chooses!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jan 2016, 20:58

harper hmmm do you suppose he is double dipping right now drawing a prime minister pension as well as a ministers salary while he sits at home with his middle finger up towards Canadians because he is above the law. would like a complete audit done on his net worth world wide. There was once talks of taking old age security away from the well to do how about taking pensions away from the multi millionaires. Teen there is an opening for the leader of the conservative party i cannot think of a more qualified person to fill that position than you. It is your calling and an incredable opportunity for you and you should seriously consider it. 200M eh, have to add that to harpers tab will wait till next year before i crap or don't crap on the liberals.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 31 Jan 2016, 19:55

We will see in the next month whether the trend of cutting and slashing veterans benefits continues or the new government stops and reverses it. I believe things are looking better for us, a lot better, but time will tell. There's no question that the Harper government didn't want to spend money on veterans, that's just a fact nobody can deny, and as for hiding money and cutting benefits the Harper government did it to DND just this last year , cutting or delaying major equipment purchases to give the illusion of a surplus. When the Conservative party without Harper admits that things are going to be different under a new leader they understand and lived thru the merciless oppression of the former leader and his policies! Sunny days are here again! That 200 million could have helped a lot of homeless veterans, could have provided much needed medical care and could have sponsered a heck of a lot of education! Facts never lie! Harper was bad for veterans and the country!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next