Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assorted Merged Stored Topics

+27
MaggieinNB
dennismanuge
beleaf67
froggie2u36
DeeCee
ceedee
liverlover
acerman1234
RCN-Retired
sabrelove
pteadams2002
Sapper Zodiak
Wife of a Veteran
puddleduk2
peep
oldsailor
Jeffery M
birdgunner
meathead
K9
sailor964
OldZipperhead
Admin
Teentitan
BinRat
bigrex
31 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 31 Empty Re: Assorted Merged Stored Topics

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 21:24

Hi georges ,
i was with 2RCR , from 84-96 , then the Airbourne/ 3RCR recruited me 96-02 served 18 years , then med.release severe PTSD , multiple injuries , med.file ended up being 454 pages thick , so then started the uphill battle with VAC for nearly 13 years for all my benefits , now Sisip Ltd is the final straw in 13 tears of of saying no to applications until they finally said yes .

Baby # 5 will be here in 2 weeks , Wow , we will be .......7.......

By the way , i did about 8/9 seasons /years of Biathlon , skied / trained with Steve Cyr , Jean Paquet , Mariam Bedard , & skied in the World Championships with some of them in Aosta , Italy in 88....great people ,& i loved Quebec City ........great place to party ....a lot of memories my friend

For Country
Recon031

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 21:13

So am I, what unit were you whit? I was in the vandoos had a lot of fun, served whit pride and would again (if I had to) really had to!! I try hard to stay in contact whit the real life (here) anyway. I've secluded myself for years, seeing people only when required because of familly or other situations. Today I go out more, speak to people and do my best not to blow a lid at humain stupidities. Very little respect for people how do not respect others or believe they have all the rights in the world, never the less I'm getting better at it but my fuze is still short. Maybe one day all of me will be back. Then maybe.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 21:01

georges there's absolutely nothing confusing about this , an important lesson i was taught while becoming a MasterSniper was the powers of observation , the more i sit back & read these posts the more i profile each & every character in this scenario , the good the bad , the ugly (peeps Smile the bullshitters , but more importantly the Leaders , the brains always float to the top & expose themselves to show they are the leaders , like TeenTitan , RobbieRoyal & several others , navrat , well need i say more , our rat @ the legion who gathers intel & will sell it to anyone , but we all played our part & very intelligently i might add . i'm so very proud to be a part of this outstanding group in individuals .

For Country
Recon031
Retired Army MasterSniper,Eagleye1
Dave Fitzpatrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 20:19

Here is a funny one, talking about good killers. A canadien soldier whit the longest one shot one kill record was and still is in my eyes one hell of a shot. Over a mile and a halt!!!! OK he used US amo but still a very good shot, a national and international champion of killers. He transferd to a police corp and lost his job because during a party that had lasted to long got a little confusing. He pissed on another cop. So go and kill that's all OK, become a hero and a world ledgon but watch were you take a piss. Going from hero to zero happened to more than one of us. Funny how confused this world is. I guess the more you see the more confused you are, the problem is we have seen one hell of a lot. Boy am I confused!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Dec 2012, 20:08

Take care of your word's (trained killers whit PTSD) could be taken as a threat by some idiot snooping around here. Let it be known that killers whit PTSD are all on heavy medication and that we are very passive people, just don't step on my shoes!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 31 Empty We Have An Agreement...What Now?

Post by Teentitan Thu 13 Dec 2012, 19:03

For the sanity of all on the CSAT here is some very important information you need to know before you drive yourself crazy.

The agreement is in the Courts possession.  The Courts will not release the agreement or even allow either the DoJ or McInness Cooper to release it before 9 January 2013.

Why?

Because not the whole class is on the CSAT Forum.  EVERYONE has to be sent the agreement at the same time as per the LAW.  That said EVERYONE will get the agreement sent to them on 9 January 2013...PERIOD.

So there is going to be ZERO information/communication about the agreement until 9 January 2013.  Don't bother calling Peter he will not discuss it.  WHY?  Because he is legally bound to "keep his mouth shut"

Look we did our job and posted our opinions and personal info which "encouraged" the DoJ/Toope and McInness Cooper to get the agreement done.  

So it is time to stand down and wait until 9 Jan.  There is nothing we can do.  But if you want to continue to post complaints all you are doing is showing the government that you are nothing more then a pack of pre-schoolers in need of a bottle and a nap.  We were once highly disciplined soldiers, sailors, airmen.  So show everyone you still have discipline and show it!

Concentrate on your letters to Justice Barnes about "why" the government should pay our legal team.  Share ideas.  Present solid reasons/proof.  In other words let's talk about that instead of taxes, interest, COLA etc.  Admit it we have talked these points to death...a very long topic, after topic death.

Now on a personal note...when Peter said the agreement is very good for us and our families believe him.  Why would he lie?  Eventually the agreement would come out and if he lied then how would it benefit him?  His reputation?  His position at the Law Firm?    

So instead of coming to the CSAT hoping for a leak of information spend the holidays with your family, friends, neighbours.  It's the Christmas Season.  Please do not let your anxiety over this issue ruin this time of the year for your families.

So Merry Christmas and I know we are all going to have a great New Year!

Last edited by trooper on Fri 19 Feb 2016, 14:47; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : bad judgement.)
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 19:26

wink wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 19:26

Welcome speedo...sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 19:19

Was he formerly know as prince?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 18:54

Colzulaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa come home.

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 12 Dec 2012, 18:48

I think he's waiting for December 21st a 5:02PM.

I will be there so no blaming it on the Mayans.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 18:28

Ok, we're sorry , ColZula , just release the settlement

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Wed 12 Dec 2012, 18:03

Just let him do his job, or Peter will never be able to release the letter.
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 17:49

Colzula ------ we know you are reading this. Take care

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 12 Dec 2012, 17:47

He said we would meet him again while on chat last night but that we would not recognize him as Colzula? Curious words spoken. sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next