Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assorted Merged Stored Topics

+23
meathead
Wife of a Veteran
Rifleman
ghillie
Nemo
loggie
By the Bay
dzanzio
puddleduk2
rucksack031
DeeCee
liverlover
ceedee
peep
Dove96
kozi4
Teentitan
bigrex
rzm71
K9
Rags
Sapper Zodiak
1993firebird
27 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 11 Empty Re: Assorted Merged Stored Topics

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul 2013, 11:40

Rucksack.....RobbieRoyal hasn't posted anything on here since last Thursday at 21:42.
It's unusual as he usually post very meaningful subjects.
I hope he's okay and that he's not in danger.

Widow of Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 21 Jul 2013, 10:34

Now there would be an extremely important cause to donate to. Hope everyone is alright.

Back to top Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 11 Empty STORM IN PETAWAWA

Post by rucksack031 Sat 20 Jul 2013, 23:33

SORRY THERE TROOPS unrelated to this site anyway my Daughters Friends from Pet just made it here and I was not awhere of the devestation there until now,and the pic they showed me, then turned on the news wow, anyway I hope everyone is allright first of all. Have many friends up there no response from them, has anybody been in contact with Steve (ROBBIE ROYAL) and family and if so are they ok, and do they need us to help them and others, so if anyone is in contact would you mind posting it here so we are up to date thanks RUCKSACK031
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 08 Jul 2013, 17:18

Hey Rucksack I am honoured that you have read my post in VETERANS HELP and posted in here to bring the troops over, you are a very fine soldier and a very respected friend , like we say over but never out. Thanks jumper

Back to top Go down

Post by rucksack031 Mon 08 Jul 2013, 14:24

Sorry under VETERANS HELP my apologies, great read and have a great day all.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 11 Empty CHECK OUT THERAPY CORNER

Post by rucksack031 Mon 08 Jul 2013, 14:17

Well like i just posted if you wish to read something thats encompasses all, I choose not to post over it for all to read, i was simple blown away by one MANS thoughts which involves us all as a whole in every aspect. SO take a look on therapy corner, thanks my friend RR, take care recon031 allways respected. RUCKSACK031 over but never out.
rucksack031
rucksack031
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 16:27

thanks for all of your opinions trooper I know how hard it is to keep control although it eludes me in person to person it seems a lot easier to do here although even that can be challenging at times. buds im out here on grand lake so although a little cooler the humidity can be a killer at times.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 16:19

propat, you make and excellent point, it proves that people can disagree among one and other, without losing control of themselves.

Although I try my best to keep a level head, I must admit it can be quite a challenge at times.

Off the subject, are you getting the extreme heat that we are getting here, in my part of New Brunswick ?

Back to top Go down

Post by peep Mon 01 Jul 2013, 15:45

Please kill this thread already
peep
peep
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 843
Registration date : 2012-09-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 15:44

boys I fully understand your opinions very much and respect them.trooper ive rarly disagreed with any of your opinions but when I did I did so respectfully as you did in turn.same with you teen although we have had many more disagreements an one of those did go well lets just say a little south.however I am still and will always be of the opinion that free speech should always be unfettered but within the law and if necessary outside it. some don't believe in free speech and some believe in limited free speech and to those is say good for you at least you have an opinion you are willing to stand by that in itself is freedom.do I like seeing these posts about the subject in question?not at all however to have them censored in any manner is something I dislike as well as freedom of speech in its purest form will never be comfortable. and just like this is a conversation if it were being had by less cooler heads it would be an argument. so im very glad im having it with you guys because at least we can agree to disagree.

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 15:22

Thank cripes it's safe to come back here awesome post Evergreen and good call Dean Teen clean this place up and do not forget to direct our friend over to the VETERAN HELP And THERAPY CORNER OF CSAT, since this is only for SISIP material lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 01 Jul 2013, 15:03

propat I agree with you but sometimes it's a slippery slope. I'm not trying to stop freedom of speech but it's VVi's policy for the CSAT to not have "polarizing" subjects that lead to veteran bashing.

And you know as well as I there has been some doozy veteran bashing by both sides!
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 14:56

Yes propat I hear you, however someone has to control the site, sometimes and argument can turn nasty, and without control, it will sometimes be offensive to sum.

When it is suggested that a certain topic has run it's course, and turns into people posting over and over on the same subject just to cause, and or provoke arguments, someone has to jump in, and take control.

I am all for freedom of speech, as long at it does not cause to much harm to others.

Some are more sensitive than others, with respect to confrontations on and open forum, those are the ones we should show at least some respect for, as they are here for the exact same reasons we are.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Jul 2013, 14:37

teen I read every post on CSAT and I really believe an argument is just a discussion between people who do not know how to ore will not for whatever reason discuss the subject rationally ore respectfully but a discussion just the same.although I dislike what some are saying on this subject and a lot about how they are saying it but I will defend to the death their right to say it. I will stand on guard for the true north strong and FREE.

HAPPY FRACKIN CANADA DAY!!!

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 01 Jul 2013, 13:53

There is freedom of speech then there is comments that only incite arguments that lead to condescending comments about each other.

Then there is topics that are put on the site by cowards who think they are being all powerful in creating havoc.

This is a site to help veterans not bash each other. Go to the Notices section and read the post of a paralyzed vet who "needs" a vehicle. A wife who is going above and beyond to take care of her husband. That is a veteran in need that we can help.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next