Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assorted Merged Stored Topics

+23
meathead
Wife of a Veteran
Rifleman
ghillie
Nemo
loggie
By the Bay
dzanzio
puddleduk2
rucksack031
DeeCee
liverlover
ceedee
peep
Dove96
kozi4
Teentitan
bigrex
rzm71
K9
Rags
Sapper Zodiak
1993firebird
27 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 39 Empty Re: Assorted Merged Stored Topics

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 13:39

Too funny Sapper, but we have something to show for our pain as a result whereas you fellas don't so I can see why we put up with the pain Smile
I have to also agree with the thread subject ~ I have had my feathers plucked and tarred too many times on csat for trying to relay information but just like childbirth, I forget the pain and come back time and again ready for more just to "deliver" little bundles of news. Take care all.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 11:48

That is indeed true and so funny I spilt me beer lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sapper Zodiak Mon 01 Apr 2013, 11:44

I agree mon Frere Georges. I almost feel afraid to speak up because of the bashing that goes on here. We all have something to share. Mostly insights and guesses but sometimes actual facts. The letters received, the links pasted here are not made up. They do exist. Going to leave you all with an un-related deep thought:
What deep thinkers, we men are...

I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.

The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking on various topics.

Finally I thought about an age old question:

Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?

Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question.

Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion.

A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "it might be nice to have another child."

On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts."

I rest my case. Time for another beer.

Sapper Zodiak
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 963
Registration date : 2012-11-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 11:42

Trigger lol boy that is funny K9, the biggest trigger is the waiting and the lack of communication period. no pointing of fingers here but i do believe any communication be it nothing to report or even a hello hang in there troops would have caused a drastic drop of knife slinging and throat cutting that has gone on here, and that is a fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 10:51

well said k-9.the world will turn buds things will get better.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 10:48

georges you are right and i for one would like the negitivity to stop but that will never happen so all should try to ignore the negitive and accept the positive.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by K9 Mon 01 Apr 2013, 10:43

I Like!
GD said it all,
RR, Nav, Propat, all that is writen or said in life with good intentions and mostly here on this Forum deserves respect. I think alot on here have their trigger point well passed and this is why we see this result.

As my psy tells me, let it go like the water on a duck's feather!

This Easter is the worst in my life, and I just wait for the year to pass,

Cheers!
K9
K9
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2012-09-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 10:42

good man robbie i thought you would.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 10:28

agreed but it becomes sad when you get knocked down time and time again but your right propat i will post what I get and that is that, good post George

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 10:20

I try to observe more than I talk on this place, why ? I often slip. Than need to apologies. I do not mind it when I am wrong. Those how attack, hey the war is over, this is a place to share info, experience and feeling. Being negetive is sometimes good, just as long as it can be contructive. I you do not agree whit any subject KOOLLLLL speeck up but do not make it personnal. DM, and MC do try to give us info. but EVERY time it is made negative and then we shit all over them. KOOLLLL OF any info is better than no info. TRY to spot bitting the hands that feeds the info, we may just get more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 10:07

ya georges i here ya i just try to post verifiable facts ore links without much ore any comment even then people will scutinize ore outright attack you becouse you posted actual facts weather it be a link to the dva website with the info ore a actual picture of a letter recived from there MP.robbie has seen that happen but ya know even though i dont know him i think i know his character and this will not deter him from posting nor would it me.its all good buds post the info ya got it and ignore the BS i think we all know where that comes from.they can only try to control the info they cant stop it DONT GIVE THEM ANY CONTROL!!!!

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 09:55

Thanks George, I was actually wondering when someone would come along and pull that son-of-a-bitching mailbox out of my ass. I have been shot at before but this crock of shoot the messenger had me ready to do things that I normally would not do. I now know were our lead plaintiff stands in regards to veterans helping themselves, sad but if it was not generated by him or the MC we are to be regarded as uneducated idiots, it is almost as if the lime light and his ego want to race, unfortunately one has to be the loser.

Back to top Go down

Assorted Merged Stored Topics - Page 39 Empty Alarming

Post by Guest Mon 01 Apr 2013, 09:46

I find it all alarming, that everu thing and any thing that is poster is so deeply scrutanized. I know many here have been had in so many way. But hitting hard on members for passing along info is alarming. Are we that depressed? Are we so tired of waiting? Can any body be trusted? Please take it as it is said!! JB will come accross sooner or later, keep up the good intel work, send it out and every body esle appriciate. Presenttly I would be scared to pass along info on this site, every body how does is kicked in the rear end called a fake and so on. Kool of a little, name calling, and discarding info as bull has become the norm! scary!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by 1993firebird Sat 30 Mar 2013, 18:27

balanced universe and all that or I mixed the yellow and blue pills again.

Rolling Eyes

1993firebird
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2013-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 30 Mar 2013, 17:01

Ditto Red,.. Snows almost gone, mother day or two and I will b able to yank the boats out of storage,. Times a tickin,. Fish on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next