Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veterans say government is breaking election promises by taking them back to court

2 posters

Go down

Veterans say government is breaking election promises by taking them back to court Empty Re: Veterans say government is breaking election promises by taking them back to court

Post by Guest Tue 21 Jun 2016, 05:53

Two Members voluntary deleted from CSAT.

Topic Closed.

Trooper
Forum Master

Back to top Go down

Veterans say government is breaking election promises by taking them back to court Empty Veterans say government is breaking election promises by taking them back to court

Post by bigrex Tue 21 Jun 2016, 00:35

Sparrow, Navrat has contributed a ton to CSAT over the years, but once he deleted his profile, just as you have done again, all his posts show up as "guest". Therefor the other members were addressing an unknown entity, not a long time member and Veteran.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Veterans say government is breaking election promises by taking them back to court Empty Re: Veterans say government is breaking election promises by taking them back to court

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2016, 21:46

Navrat (Guest) is a respected member of Csat for many years and  he is not a lurker or friend/worker of Gov but rather a Veteran just as we all are. He brought much needed humour and befriended many here on Csat over the years. I for one will miss his input and humour.
Sparrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Mon 20 Jun 2016, 16:30

How is passing info to the ill-informed like you (and obviously your room full of veterans) makes you think I have a negative and so low of a life?

If you want to have a man conversation don't do it on the boards either PM me or come and talk to me. You obviously know where I live because you most likely got your Hamilton Legion Service Officer to access my file on the CSDN.

So either grow up or man up.

Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jun 2016, 16:04

To have such a serious life, Teen, I feel very sorry for how yours has turned out. No wonder the postings on CSAT are dropping like Flys! A lonely life when all one can do is look at the negative. Get out, take a walk, breathe the fresh air and get away from the veterans issues that bring you down soooooo low! I'm laughing along with a room full of veterans!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Jun 2016, 23:58

I am sure Navrat is on board with the NVC vets plight but I admit I enjoyed the humor.

Back to top Go down

Post by Teentitan Fri 17 Jun 2016, 23:01

Well that pretty well sums up how seriously Navrat is taking this. Got another stupid joke for the NVC vets?
Teentitan
Teentitan
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 3407
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Veterans say government is breaking election promises by taking them back to court Empty Veterans say government is breaking election promises by taking them back to court

Post by Ex Member Fri 17 Jun 2016, 22:11

Teen, to be truthful JT hair do beat every other  party leader even Elizabeth May, legit!

Ex Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down