Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can anyone dispute that the liberal government so far seems to be miles ahead of the Conservatives.

+3
Teentitan
bigrex
1sea0shell33
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Can anyone dispute that the liberal government so far seems to be miles ahead of the Conservatives. Empty Re: Can anyone dispute that the liberal government so far seems to be miles ahead of the Conservatives.

Post by pinger Tue 20 Sep 2016, 11:10

Danny... " It can not be that complicated " ?

Think about the multiple source(s) that can conflict.
Heck, I've still gotta send in that form TD1? for GoC to up my taxes.

In the meantime ....
She sells seashells by the shoreline so shopily..

Say THAT 3 times quickily
Must investigate more oysters and cod...

Last edited by pinger on Tue 20 Sep 2016, 21:01; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : another typo)
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Can anyone dispute that the liberal government so far seems to be miles ahead of the Conservatives. Empty Re: Can anyone dispute that the liberal government so far seems to be miles ahead of the Conservatives.

Post by Guest Tue 20 Sep 2016, 07:38

Danny

I pulled it together this morning ha ha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Sep 2016, 07:34

I'll request a copy of the calculation sheet propat. That's a good idea, because I didn't receive anything like that. I'd really only appeal if VAC made a mistake, maybe the wording is incorrect or something. I just can't see VAC deducting any money unless it supposed to be like that. Not all of the PIA 3 is being deducted either. Just part of it. After I repay the overpayment, VAC will be deducting $250 per month for PIA, not the whole $592

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Tue 20 Sep 2016, 06:42

Example: One receives ELB at a fix $ amount.   One now receives PIA $. Prior to PIA they had a fixed $ amount, now after PIA in combination with ELB, ones fixed income went up because of the new entitlement and VAC deducts appropriate taxes so that hopefully there are no surprises tax season.
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannypaj Tue 20 Sep 2016, 06:07

bruce72 wrote:Propat

I was trying to type something coherent.  But I can't.  I'm too hammered.

I tried lots.

Too funny.

Get your crap together..lol, It can not be that complicated and I am sure VAC is deducting what they are supposed to be deducting (but who's to say), but never the less appeal if you do not think the deductions are correct.
"Answering those lingering question like personnel finance does wonders to ones wellbeing when answered".
Dannypaj
Dannypaj
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1166
Registration date : 2015-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Mon 19 Sep 2016, 22:45

O.K.  I must read more carefully and avoid speedbumps but when Bruce when you mention.

"VAC said it had something to do with the Guaranteed Income Supplement even though I don't receive that benefit and also said it has something to do with keeping me at a certain income level. "

Something odd there or a typo. Repayment of pia for years to offset a GIS you don't even get???
Perhaps the certain income level part from somewhere else.

That's like me saying my pia has to repayed because of the Old Age security I don't even get.
Gotta be something else Bruce.
And it's a reeel trick pony if you even GET a GIS in your forties ya spring chicken Smile
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2016, 22:10

sory bout that corrected it immediately but not fast enough I guess . meant RISB not till 65 . way to many acronyms flying around lol.

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2016, 22:06

Propat

I was trying to type something coherent. But I can't. I'm too hammered.

I tried lots.

Last edited by bruce72 on Mon 19 Sep 2016, 22:17; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2016, 21:57

well theN bruce I'm lost here because I don't see anywhere that the GIS fits in here in any way shape or form . I could be wrong here but it sounds like they are doing your calcs based on the RISB not the CFIS . thing is you cant get the RISB till 65 nor do I believe can you get the GIS till then either . or the person answering your questions is lost and waffling .

buds id be asking for a copy of the calculation sheet something smells off .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2016, 21:53

@bigrex

I'll appeal the decision. At this junction, it's all I can do.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Mon 19 Sep 2016, 21:30

Actually Bruce, PIA is considered a disability benefit, while ELB and CFIS, are classified as financial benefits, so it cannot hurt to ask why your PIA reduced the CFIS, since it is not listed amongst the list of deductions. I mean if it doesn't reduce the amount received from ELB, it doesn't make sense that it would be deductible from the benefit that is offered when the ELB ceases.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Mon 19 Sep 2016, 21:24

So everything is going to be a check check 1sea0shell33 ?

The 15% bump up for sisip ltd clients, unchecked.

The life long pensions, unchecked.

Veterans and Canadians must hold the GoC to account to me, period !

NO MATTER WHAT PARTY THEY ARE.  Red, Blue, or Green.

Not to mitigate the positives you mention seashell, yes there have been inroads.
But coming across as a political cheerleader is a very very sour note my friend.

Kinda conflicts with the reality and shyte at hand. Respectfully....

Your a spring chicken Bruce lol ,,,, appreciate it while you can
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2016, 20:49

@propat

No I'm mid forties.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 19 Sep 2016, 20:25

1sea0shell33 wrote:Offices open........check
ELB increased by 15 percent.......check
LSA increased.........check
Life long pension in some way or matter to be announced.......check
Sisip ltd to be a non service injury insurance program..........check
4 year education funding around the corner......check

Conservative improvements if elected............new ID cards ....uncheck
There is no debate, nobody can say, we really don't have a choice, the liberal announcements and promises are far and above those of the previous Conservative government!
Case Closed! .............check!

When you put it like that, I have to agree. Check.

Back to top Go down

Post by 1sea0shell33 Mon 19 Sep 2016, 19:35

Royal Canadian legion appreciation day.......coming.........check!

1sea0shell33
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2016-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next