Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOC "Liberals give me a sense they do not care about a lot of things!"

3 posters

Go down

GOC "Liberals give me a sense they do not care about a lot of things!" Empty Re: GOC "Liberals give me a sense they do not care about a lot of things!"

Post by pinger Sun 09 Oct 2016, 16:28

Just a thought re: JT.  

Before I voted for him, I sure as hell knew he wasn't the second coming of Christ.
The least of evils?
Throw that out the window as well. They are all (every party) ploticians (no typo).

But hey... it is the best system we got. Gotta keep the GoC's toes on fire, WHATEVER the governing party is. Talking accountability
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

GOC "Liberals give me a sense they do not care about a lot of things!" Empty Re: GOC "Liberals give me a sense they do not care about a lot of things!"

Post by 1sea0shell33 Sun 09 Oct 2016, 13:57

In any givernment you always have your bad apples . Look at fantino and otoole to name a few from the previous regime. It was bad judgement by dion but hes not running the show , Mr. Wonderful aka Trudeau is and hes so far been the best damn leader veterans have had in a very long period , slam dunk, just look at the increases most are getting via the elb increase ! Money in the bank!

1sea0shell33
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 70
Registration date : 2016-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Oct 2016, 12:01

Rex I understand your point, even know I did not clearly say all my points. I was not saying anything about how to get the kids out of Iran, which will not happen. My point was that Dions actions or lack of action was very bad He put his Thumbs down with the mother in the gallery, he looked childish. It would be like us acting up in parade formation.

I just thought we where going to turn the page with this Liberal Gov, I just don't like what I am seeing now.

Back to top Go down

Post by bigrex Sat 08 Oct 2016, 19:55

Unfortunately, the HoC is so toxic an environment, where politicians of all stripes, heckle and gesture at everyone who is asking questions or making statements, regardless of what they are saying. In this case, I think it was extremely bad timing on Dion's part. But honestly, what can our government, Liberal or Conservative, do? They can't compel Iran to take the children away from the father, because in their opinion, the mother, even if she was a Iranian citizen, has little to no rights. So short of sending in JTF2 on a clandestine recovery mission, to kidnap the children, all that can be done by Canada is to make requests.
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 07 Oct 2016, 21:33

I definitely agree steelgunner, Dion's behaviour was unacceptable. Our elected officials should exercise a high level of decorum at all times. After all, they represent the people.

Back to top Go down

GOC "Liberals give me a sense they do not care about a lot of things!" Empty GOC "Liberals give me a sense they do not care about a lot of things!"

Post by Guest Thu 06 Oct 2016, 21:44

I was watching the news today, and came away with the sense that the Liberal Government does not really care about a lot of things. Ask yourself a question, who in the Liberal Government do you trust or look up too? My answer was no one!

We as Veterans clearly care about our causes and our injustice that is brought before us by the past and current GOC. I watched today as Foreign Affairs Minister Dion played the part of the thoughtless career politician. Please watch the link below, this is an example of who we are dealing with, throw in the PM JT (junior) that never really had a job and it show we are dealing with career politicians that reallly don't care about anything except their own selfs and fat golden penision.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.3794594.

(Ifeel so sorry for that mother with Dions's actions and lack of action.)

Not, sure what will become of the recent meetings with the MVA, but I for one has lost confidence in this Liberal Government.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum