Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veteran found Murdered

Go down

Veteran found Murdered Empty Veteran found Murdered

Post by Guest Wed 31 Aug 2011, 05:44

Kevin Law I served with him in Pet. Also he was a distant relitive, On Aug 13th 2011 Kevin was found dead by his wife at home he was stabbed by someone unknown at this point. I talked to his wife and she said since the death of his Grand daughter Kevin's life spun out of control already suffering from PTSD and a drinking problem he started to hang around some BUMS these people like Kevin for the beer. A sad case of hanger ons who won't work and one of them Murdered him.

They will find Him (them) because that's not was Kevin all about! He was a good man generous to a fault, great worker always busy in the field or in garrison friendly to his peers and always willing to help! He wasn't the Drunk they say he was and I feel he was ambushed in a drunken stuper because knowning Kev, I know he can handle himself and chuck knuckles with the best of them. My prayers are to his Family because Kev served over in Yugo and Kosivo. and Did his duty.

Frankly I pissed I want to break the little bugger's neck. I told VAC he needed help I don't know what happened there but I guess I was unsuccessful. All I can say is times like these I wish the death penelty was still in play for the little bastard that drove a knife in Kevin throat!

Back to top Go down