Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOWNHALL WITH KENT HEHR 5 NOVEMBER

Go down

TOWNHALL WITH KENT HEHR 5 NOVEMBER Empty TOWNHALL WITH KENT HEHR 5 NOVEMBER

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 14:27

frackin frackin frackin jumpin frack !!!!!! here we go again!!!!!

always question authority

propat

Back to top Go down

TOWNHALL WITH KENT HEHR 5 NOVEMBER Empty Re: TOWNHALL WITH KENT HEHR 5 NOVEMBER

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 14:24

Dead on Propat, gone like the wind.

Now people reading this, will be wondering what the heck we are talking about. My first true feeling was right about the guest. Trolling the forum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 14:18

WTF just happened ????

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 14:16

that's to bad I was very much looking forward to a discussion . your arguments are the exact same as the ones politician's use . you know showing all the economic benefits of the NVC without mentioning very few disabled vets receive them only half of the most seriously disabled receive them all and out of those hardly any get the max and of course not mentioning PA vets are entitled to these very same benefits .

had this conversation with many a politician saying the exact same things you just did and if I must say so ive become exceedingly good at it . leaving only one thing to be discussed the difference between the buyout and the PA pension .

you have a great day now ya hear .

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 14:13

Welcome aboard MaryK.

Perhaps you should re read your first couple of post as guest.  We are all here to express our opinions and thoughts good or bad.  We have thick skins, you should take the time to read many post here and topics.  Some are hotly debated, disputed, the majority of info here is to help new members such as yourself.  In my opinion you will not find a better website to help the veteran learn more and understand VAC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 14:13

Member deleted

Topics split and moved

Topic closed

Trooper
Forum Master

Back to top Go down

TOWNHALL WITH KENT HEHR 5 NOVEMBER Empty TOWNHALL WITH KENT HEHR 5 NOVEMBER

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 13:58

Brand new here ! Insulted to say the least ! I was hoping for a meaning conversation. I will write the adm on here with my initial opinion of your ignorance.  But I will not be back. Continue with your conversation but this Veteran is done

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 13:49

Ignore Mary K, a guest here to defend the MVA policy's of the GOC

A Political Hack?  Works for VAC to troll forums.  Mrs Armstrong?

If you really want to debate Mary K, please let's do it face to face over cofffee so I can see your real intentions here.  Mine are to promote fair Veterans rights for all. What's your motive, parachute in to defend the MVA.

Back to top Go down

Post by pinger Sun 30 Oct 2016, 13:44

With all due respect MaryK. Albeit some of your provided links may opine perse somewhat with the seven questions at hand in this topic,
I for one do not entertain any foreign comparative analysis (not my forte) as I am not a bureaucrat or a politician . . .
pinger
pinger
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 1270
Registration date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 13:37

WOW being addressed my butt . we seen the outcome of being addressed before .

the real difference between the two is the pain and suffering or non economic loss and THAT is whats at issue with NVC vets .  that point you did not highlight yet you highlighted the higher economic loss improvement under the NVC but failed to state these improvements apply to PA vets as well .

you made a good statement about the PIA and sup but failed to state this is ONLY for the most
seriously injured and of those only about half actually receive it .

not to mention the NVC vets that are not disabled enough to qualify for some or all of the economic loss benefits .

no one is complaining about the improvements in the NVC and most if not all here agree these improvements should have been added to the PA as they were being called for by vets years before the NVC .

in the end only PA vets seen this in practice while the NVC vets get fracked .

one vet one standard . equality . its that simple .

the difference is the buyout that's it that's all .

ya want to have an open and honest dissuasion about the differences in benefits between the PA vet and the NVC vet . then we only need to discuss the difference between the buyout and the PA pension . that's the difference that's what people are peed about .

deep and meaningful enough for ya ???

propat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 13:02

I like to challenge everyone to actually read,to take the time read all these supporting documents in my last two post.Then we can have a deep meaningful conversation.

Back to top Go down

TOWNHALL WITH KENT HEHR 5 NOVEMBER Empty http://www.ombudsman-veterans.gc.ca/eng/reports/reports-reviews/improving-nvc-actuarial-analysis#ce

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:58

Results Summary
An analysis of benefits, either as a total over the lifetime of the Veteran or on an annual basis, must take into consideration whether the benefits are being provided for economic or non-economic purposes. Only in this manner will one be able to determine whether economic needs are being met, without confusing the debate with what is fair compensation for pain and suffering.

Overall, the actuarial analysis of individual scenarios conducted by the Office showed that:

The totally and permanently incapacitated designation provides the best indication of which Veterans may be at financial risk. ( being addressed)
Out of the 1,428 totally and permanently incapacitated Veterans, 406 are receiving no allowances or Canadian Forces Superannuation payments. (being addressed)
Financial security after age 65 for totally and permanently incapacitated Veterans who are not in receipt of allowances or Canadian Forces Superannuation payments is a concern.( being addressed)
The Permanent Impairment Allowance and the Permanent Impairment Allowance Supplement have an important, positive effect on a Veteran's financial security.
(being addressed)
Compensation for pain and suffering is lower under the New Veterans Charter than the Pension Act.

The New Veterans Charter generally provides higher compensation for economic loss as compared to the Pension Act.

Back to top Go down

TOWNHALL WITH KENT HEHR 5 NOVEMBER Empty Read these over and see if Canadian Disabled Veterans are not the Luckiest ones

Post by Guest Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:28

"Also, I am pretty sure this would not happen and be accepted in any other country other then Canada, do you really think this would fly in the USA.   So why do us as Vets and better yet the Canadian people accept this"-Steel Gunner

Policy in USA

http://www.stripes.com/polopoly_fs/1.131311!/menu/standard/file/ww_comp.pdf

Policy in UK

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/armed-forces-compensation/armed-forces-compensation-what-you-need-to-know

Policy in Australia

http://www.dva.gov.au/benefits-and-payments/eligibility

Policy in Canada

http://www.veterans.gc.ca/eng/services/after-injury/disability-benefits/benefits-determined/entitlement-eligibility-guidelines

Last edited by MaryK on Sun 30 Oct 2016, 12:54; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Additional policies)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum