Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legion Seems to be Helping Feds

Go down

Legion Seems to be Helping Feds Empty Legion Seems to be Helping Feds

Post by metaller Tue 20 Mar 2018, 16:41

Excellent, now you catching what I pitched. Don't Trust VAC website, just apply anyways as virtually anything is pensionable if you can prove the service/disease relationship. Legion is no better or else they would tell you it is pensionable, but, they are VAC's new B*m Buddies as you can see. This is why people like myself have copies of earlier EEG's that show the disabilities are pensionable. The Legion has the earliest copies that show what has been removed, but are hiding this from applicants. the Legion used to fight 100% for the veterans, now, they only fight for the applicants for what VAC wants them to. This is why only things found on the EEG list A-Z are being applied for by Legion Service reps for veterans when the legion knows that more conditions are apply able.

metaller
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-03-07

Back to top Go down

Legion Seems to be Helping Feds Empty Re: Legion Seems to be Helping Feds

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2018, 15:58

youre not wrong, I found the alcoholism application by accident on a regular GOC site, but its not listed as a claimable disease on the VAC site

Back to top Go down

Post by metaller Tue 20 Mar 2018, 15:50

What I was pitching was more about VAC hiding the primary diseases from applicants by removing the primaries from the EEG's and leaving only primaries listed with consequential disabilities trying to trick applicants that they can only claim one primary and the other claim is a consequence of the primary so they can pay 1/5 of the secondary condition as a non entitled condition, where as if you can prove both conditions are service related and there onset were in service you could get full entitlement for both. VAC is hiding the conditions and the legion is helping them. Seems to be VAC gets help hiding the claims from the legion as veterans aren't being told by service reps from legion what they can claim. This is why service reps say they don't have manuals to assist them. VAC seems to be keeping legion offices open with no problem as long as they help discourage the applicants from claiming conditions they are entitled to. Try a little test by going to the legion website and try to use their email. It don't work just like all the other government sites. Ask the legion why your disability isn't listed under the EEG's and they will tell you it is as a consequential disability under a different primary disease. One perfect test for this is if you go on VAC website and look up the Australian Korean War Veterans Studies and you will see coronary artery disease, cerebrovascular, and COPD are listed but, are not found on the Entitlement Eligibility Guidelines A-Z. And my client has personally been awarded Primary service related disabilities for COPD and Coronary artery. Both were primary disabilities and service related and were both also missing from the EEG list A-Z. Don't trust VAC and I advise find someone other than the corrupt legion to represent you.

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Mar 2018, 13:55

I`m not sure if I`m catching all that you are pitching, but I know that shortly after I signed up a series of unfortunate events caused my alcohol use to sky rocket, and incidents ensued, that's all on my medical file, including info about being sent for treatment ( that failed) while still in. But I`ve been out for almost 15 years, so VAC has access to all my pers file still?

Back to top Go down

Legion Seems to be Helping Feds Empty Re Alchoholism

Post by metaller Tue 20 Mar 2018, 12:45

Yes , I believe it would be as well as liver diseases caused by alcohol in the Australian Korean War Veterans Mortality Study 2003 found on the Australian DVA website. Don't read the Australian Korean War Veterans Study at VAC as everything has been removed so disability applicants cant find it. Liver disease caused by alcoholism is found in the mortality study 2003 under table 6.1 diseases of a priori interest and table 5.9 power of the mortality study which shows the time it takes for the condition to be diagnosed. As for alcoholism itself, it should be claimable as it is found under annex b in the mortality study under DRUGS 2.4.. You can look under the EEG A-G but most of the claimable conditions have been removed from the list so disability applicants cant find them. Do not trust the Entitlement Eligibility Guidelines A-Z. If they are not list doesn't mean they are not claimable. Trust the Austrailian Korean War Veterans Studies- Mortality Study 2003, cancer incidence study 2003, and health study 2005. If you have a condition or disease and it is listed in one of the 3 studies it is CLAIMABLE as VAC accepted the studies and thus the Federal government takes responsibility for your disability under section 45 of the CFMVRCA with regards to the Insurance principle - #3 SDA subsection I-Korea, Page 7 of the Insurance principle - you only have to show the onset(start) of the disease. You do not have to show a service or disease/disability relationship as the studies do this for you. If you are turned down by VAC for your application which is usually by them searching by the name of the disability in the studies as it may differ from what your Canadian doctor has diagnosed you with, as thet are to search by pension code(reason why they are not listed under the EEG A-Z as the pension code is listed here as well.) You will have to then go to the VRAB where you will want to provide your case and explain- VERY IMPORTANT- Your service medical records indicate you had no medical issues prior to being accepted into the force, and you never reported this disease at the time of service as it had no symptoms and was not detectable in accordance with table 5.9 power of the mortality study until many years later. Then explain or read the annex b Drugs 2.4 showing the onset of the disease started in Korea., I believe there is also information found in the Australian Korean War Veterans Health Study 2005 referring to alcoholism. Remember information is being hid on VAC website from applicants so they cant find and claim all the disabilities and diseases incurred during service. The Legion is also hiding this information from applicant and are working in tandem with VAC on this.
The 3 Australian studies were accepted by VAC and all condition found in them are pensionable. Legion reps and BPA are only claiming what is listed on VAC site to help VAC so they don't have to pay. Hope this helps. Also when you put your application in state that you relate your disease to your service in SDA Korea and toxic chemical and other health risks associated to the Australian Korean War Veterans Studies and list all 3 studies in full by name.

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Legion Seems to be Helping Feds Empty What about Alcoholism

Post by Guest Mon 19 Mar 2018, 22:52

Is that claimable , attributable to time in the service?

Back to top Go down

Post by metaller Sun 18 Mar 2018, 18:35

Veterans Affairs accepted 3 medical studies from the Department of Veterans Affairs in Australia. The studies are the 1. The Austalian Korean War Veterans Cancer Incidence Study 2003. 2. The Australian Korean War Veterans Mortality Study 2003. and the Australian Korean War Veterans Health Study 2005. All 3 studies were accepted by Veterans Affairs where condition such as COPD, Coronary Artery Disease, Peripheral Vascular Disease, are found in the  Mortality study 2003. Look in Annex B of the Mortality study 2003 under 2.4 Drugs and you will find coronary artery disease and peripheral vascular disease are in fact in the same sentence as being caused by service in Korea between 1950 - 1956. What this means is that you do not have to prove the service relationship to the disease/disability as the 3 Australian studies do this for you, but, you also have to use the Disability Benefits in Respect of Wartime and Special Duty Service- The Insurance Principle where you will find under part 3. Special Duty Areas (SDA) subsection I which will show you are eligible from after midnight July27, 1953 to 1981 which corresponds to the 3 Australian studies that are between 1950-1956. If you look on page 7 of the disability  benefits in respect of Wartime and Special Duty Service and read under the heading Insurance Principle you will see that this policy replaces section 45 1A of the CFMVRCA a service related injury or disease and adds to it the fact that it is a service injury or disease and you don't have to prove the service/disease relationship, "only demonstrate their disability had its onset during the qualifying period of service (SDA part3 section I insurance principle)  Unlike the Compensation Principle no casual link needs to be established between the disability and military service..To prove the onset (start)of the disease/disability for peripheral vascular disease and coronary artery disease, you will state Australian Korean War Veterans Mortality Study 2003, Annex B, heading Drugs 2.4 and quote that coronary artery disease and peripheral vascular disease had its onset (start) from cigarette smoking during your service between 1950-1956, with regards to the Disability Benefits in Respect of Wartime and Special Duty Service, section 3 Special duty areas and subsection I which shows "Korea" and the time limit specified beside "Korea " for eligibility. Your service records will confirm your eligibility to special duty service area duty as service in SDA Korea.
There are also 15 accepted medical conditions found in the Australian Korean War Veterans Health Study 2005 that have also been accepted by Veterans Affairs which are found in the Executive Summary, and most specifically on Table 2.6 Self Reported Current Medical Conditions. The accepted conditions are Asthma, High Blood Pressure (Hypertension), Stroke, Heart Attack or Angina, Rapid or Irregular Heart Beat (Congestive Heart Failure and Atrial Fibrillation), Liver Disease, Arthritis, Kidney Disease, Diabetes (includes all diabetes and diabetes mellitus type 2), Melanoma, Other skin Disease, Other Cancer, Stomach or Duodenal Ulcer, Partial or Complete Blindness, Partial or Complete Deafness.

Veterans Affairs has a policy on their site called Australian Korean War Veterans Studies where the Cancer Incidence study 2003 and the Mortality study 2003 are listed and they have intentionally removed the Health study 2005 and all 15 of the medical conditions as they don't want to pay so they hid it. The mortality study is listed and only shows 3 conditions which are COPD, cerebrovascular, and coronary artery. Peripheral vascular disease has been removed so disability applicants cant find it. The common disease such as all 15 medical conditions from the health study and the mortality study in regards to the Entitlement Eligibility Guideline have also been slowly removed so that disability applicants cant find them on the EEG guide A-Z.
The pension code on the diseases listed on EEG A-Z allows the adjudicators to assign the pension code to the disease you are claiming and this connects the disease in the study to the 2006 table of disabilities name used for the condition. Adjudicators are simple not assigning the MPC to the claimed disability/disease and searching the study for the claimed condition by name where it cant be found so you don't get entitlement. For example you claim hypertension, in the study it called high blood pressure so they have no match so you don't get entitled. If you claim hypertension and put down the MPC(medical pension code) then they search the mpc which shows them hypertension you claimed is high blood pressure in the Australian Korean War Veterans Health Study 2005 and you are then entitle for this condition. The other reason is when you go to the VRAB they use the link to Veterans Affairs and none of the conditions are listed under the entitlement eligibility guidelines. Complete collusion between VAC and the VRAB. Since when should a supposedly separate entity as the VRAB use information provided by VAC that is missing and make a fair review decision based on material that they are adjudicating on for the disability applicant.
So how does the Legion play into all this. Well try and use their email contact and you will find that it doesn't work. Just like the VRAB email doesn't work. Just like the Ombudsman's email link doesn't work. Anybody catching on yet to the similarities. Legion Command has been recently told of all these things that are missing and seem to be playing cat and mouse with it. Our group is going to allow the high up dude enough time to force VAC to put all the info back on their site or again you can see what would seem to be collusion between VAC and the Legion.
This is the same information that Mr. Neville was using to win cases for Korean Veterans before he was banished from the VRAB and now the information is vanishing from VAC.
The email links simply don't work so you can't prove that you contacted them and brought this to their attention. You phone them and they will give you an alternate email not listed on their site. How Convenient.
To me, the legion has become just another corrupt tool in the federal governments arsenal to control the disability benefits to veterans. With Legion Command helping VAC hide information and their service representatives not representing the veterans adequately to simply help themselves and VAC, VAC should be removed as Ambassadors to the veterans. When the legion helped the veterans get their disability money they are entitled to, their offices were closed as punishment. Instead of standing their ground, it was easier to cave into the feds and help them steal disability money from the very veterans they are to serve to keep their offices open and cushiony well paid jobs. I have no use for Legion Command anymore nor will I support their corruption. I will support veterans associations and sites where my true brothers and sister have my back and I have theirs. Thank You Veterans Voice for being there for us. We are strong together.

Last edited by metaller on Tue 20 Mar 2018, 11:42; edited 2 times in total

metaller
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down