Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorting Out Topics.

Go down

Sorting Out Topics. Empty Re: Sorting Out Topics.

Post by Unknown Soldier Thu 15 Aug 2019, 13:56

Guest wrote:I'm as guilty as the next vet over the last few months of mixing up topics. Soon, All the old legislation needs to archived and all the new legislation brought forward and made relevant on CSAT.

It's mass confusion out there. Just like in the Platoon Leader's Handbook it says chaos will reign on the battlefield, we need to regroup, collect our wounded and ammunition and debrief. Only then will we be ready for the next fight.

I don't have admisinistrative control on the site, but whoever does, there's a cleanup needs to happen.
I agree
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Sorting Out Topics. Empty Sorting Out Topics.

Post by Guest Wed 03 Apr 2019, 14:23

I'm as guilty as the next vet over the last few months of mixing up topics. Soon, All the old legislation needs to archived and all the new legislation brought forward and made relevant on CSAT.

It's mass confusion out there. Just like in the Platoon Leader's Handbook it says chaos will reign on the battlefield, we need to regroup, collect our wounded and ammunition and debrief. Only then will we be ready for the next fight.

I don't have admisinistrative control on the site, but whoever does, there's a cleanup needs to happen.

Back to top Go down