Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VAC changes to policies...

2 posters

Go down

VAC changes to policies... Empty Re: VAC changes to policies...

Post by bigrex Fri 05 Apr 2019, 21:14

The Table of Disabilities has not changed. All that was changed, in terms of PTSD, was the medical questionnaire, used to determine the disability assessment
bigrex
bigrex
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 4060
Registration date : 2008-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2019, 18:03

Rifleman wrote:I have looked what I’ve noticed is when I was first put on elb in 2011 it stated it there now when I look under the year it’s not there all it has is year 2011 and the rest is blank
thx. I was referring more to the wording/requirements of the injury %s. Also anyone notice a sudden jump in steps for any claims they are waiting on, I’ve had a few sitting at step 1 for 10 months now suddenly step 3, though it will be another “ 16 weeks” from there...I won’t hold my breath

Back to top Go down

Post by Rifleman Fri 05 Apr 2019, 17:06

I have looked what I’ve noticed is when I was first put on elb in 2011 it stated it there now when I look under the year it’s not there all it has is year 2011 and the rest is blank

Rifleman
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 659
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

VAC changes to policies... Empty VAC changes to policies...

Post by Guest Fri 05 Apr 2019, 10:23

People have been posting various changes is wording to VAC policies, it appears that Everything was given an overhaul, they have been concentrating mostly to PFL, but in light of Dr.s complaining about a stripped down PTSD assessment form, has anyone looked at individual tables concerning their own injuries to see if anything has been altered, and noticed any changes.? Just wondering, there is so much to read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down