Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My time is up Soon! I am tired! Time to watch the sunset and Late night with Jimmy Fallon.

Go down

My time is up Soon! I am tired! Time to watch the sunset and Late night with Jimmy Fallon. Empty My time is up Soon! I am tired! Time to watch the sunset and Late night with Jimmy Fallon.

Post by Guest Fri 19 Apr 2019, 09:51

For years since the good old days prior to 2006 ( I have said many times to myself n heard it here, "They were not so good"), I have followed 3 lawsuits the PA, NVC, PFL & 30+ veteran advocates. (most of them did good stuff for Vets)
I have watched 11+ veterans affairs ministers come and go.  The best one was by far was Gregory Francis Thompson, PC MLA and he wasn't that good. The rest were just clowns and puppets. I have become wisely negative. I dislike politicians. Really thought Trudeau would change all that. Wrong Again!
Nevertheless, I have assisted almost 100 veterans to get benefits.  (the highlight)
I am dealing presently with my final challenge with VAC in early May 2019. I am done with them and I can rest knowing my 10 dollar PFL was well earned.LOL Ok, I get 322 dollars from PA and  630 CPP and someday OAS but the pension clawback will eat that up.
Damn, I am set for life EH! HAHA

I want to wish all those present and past members here for all their good works. You know who you are. The many former members that only watch and read this site. Keep up the great assistance to your fellow vets. Your works will not go unnoticed. Especially if God is watching. Laughing

Pip-Pip and
Cheerio

Back to top Go down