Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wait time Tool

3 posters

Go down

Wait time Tool Empty Re: Wait time Tool

Post by Guest Fri 31 Jul 2020, 18:28

Thanks, Dave for this input. Could you review what I have written in the previous posts? Ref: The inputs to the wait time tool...if I get a few I will suggest to the minister via email to improve the tools.

Back to top Go down

Post by daverobitaille@rogers.com Fri 31 Jul 2020, 10:32

I'm at 24 weeks and counting for a review for my back. My tinnitus review last year was only 3 weeks. Talk about consistency here.

daverobitaille@rogers.com
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2018-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Tue 28 Jul 2020, 17:34

Chaud - It,s 211,,,,Tks, VVV
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jul 2020, 15:02

Wow, Speak of the devil. Wait time tool for my inputs said 20 weeks. Got resolved today at 23 weeks 3 days: Mine was off The Average 23 weeks by 3 weeks and 1 day.
Here are my inputs: ( please show yours)

Financial programs and services > Disability Benefits > Other (Single Condition) > Reassessment last update 22 July 2020

20 weeks on average

Please note: The wait time shown is an average of completed applications. To determine wait time, we start counting from the day we have your complete application; including confirmed diagnosis and any supporting documents.

Got resolved today
Like to see your experience. What was your inputted data and where are you at?
Not just 87 weeks or 66 weeks. I believe those that far exceed the average is likely not covered by this tool.

What was your inputted data to the "wait time tool" let us see the comparison to the actual. See the above example TY.

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Tue 28 Jul 2020, 12:07

I waited 2 years each for 2 separate claims only to be denied. The best advice l can give is that if you have a roof over your head, electricity, food in your fridge and can pay your rent, file a claim and then never concern yourself with it again, it’s not worth the weekly,monthly,yearly aggravation. However if your struggling to get by use every resource/organization you can to stay afloat the next 2 years. But bare in mind even “ emergency” funding from VAC does not happen overnight.
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jul 2020, 08:00

Johnny 221 go to the wait time tool and enter your info like I did and cut and paste it here (SEE my Example below)... I want to see what selections you made? Just like I did previously TY  I just want to know exactly what the wait time tool says in your situation.  

I spent much time trying to figure out a way that the wait time tool would bring up in your situation.

I have a strong feeling the wait time tool isn't for your particular case. It would ease stressor for others if they knew exactly how to enter their particular situation.  

Some scenarios aren't set up to check.

In my case, it's actually gone down by from 24 weeks to 19 weeks now back up to 20 weeks. ON AVERAGE---That means some will go over by many weeks and some actually under.

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Tue 28 Jul 2020, 07:12

Chaud - That’s Johnny 211, Rad Op..I been dealing with VA for over 20 yrs. And know those wait times are like throwing darts..lol. VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jul 2020, 20:37

Johnny 221 go to the wait time tool and enter your info like I did and cut and paste it here.... I want to see what selections you made? Just like I did previously TY

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jul 2020, 20:34

Financial programs and services > Disability Benefits > Other (Single Condition) > Reassessment last update 22 July 2020

20 weeks on average

Please note: The wait time shown is an average of completed applications. To determine wait time, we start counting from the day we have your complete application; including confirmed diagnosis and any supporting documents.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jul 2020, 20:31

there isn't an item to select reassessment for a apsc level from the drop-down list. The only one close is 38 weeks for PTSD reassessment. Mine is for other and it says 20 weeks on average 22july20 last update ...I am over than by several weeks at this point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jul 2020, 20:26

what is your apsc what is the condition ptsd?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jul 2020, 20:23

yes but yours is for ApsC that isnt a condition let me check what the turn around time is for that BRB

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Mon 27 Jul 2020, 20:19

Chaud - Not even close. I have a reassessment in for APSC level. I’m now at 64 wks and counting..VVV
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Back to top Go down

Wait time Tool Empty Wait time Tool

Post by Guest Mon 27 Jul 2020, 18:16

Wait time tool says 20 weeks on average for a disability benefit >single condition> reassessment = 20 weeks
How close it this for "Reassessment"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down