Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sajjan and the Liberals

2 posters

Go down

Sajjan and the Liberals Empty Re: Sajjan and the Liberals

Post by Unknown Soldier Sat 13 Mar 2021, 13:41

Riddick wrote:So.....I am curious......will Trudeau get rid of that two-faced hypocrite Sajjan or will he keep him because he is so much like Trudeau?

I am personally shocked....but not surprised if that makes sense......Sajjan did an about-face......and is now trying very hard to come out smelling like a rose.  The ex-CAF Ombudsman had his facts and memory in order.......so will Trudeau keep the Sajjan who has difficulty with applying the truth (hmmm wonder if Sajjan will refer to himself as the "architect" of decent lmao).

Guess Vance is feeling good now that the focus is on someone else!

Riddick
l watched a video of him spinning out in parliament yesterday, trying to play the race card saying " l dont need a white man to tell me what my military experience has been" ?? Which had nothing to do with the question he was asked to answer. " look over there, squirrel!"
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 608
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Back to top Go down

Sajjan and the Liberals Empty Sajjan and the Liberals

Post by Kramer Fri 12 Mar 2021, 20:23

So.....I am curious......will Trudeau get rid of that two-faced hypocrite Sajjan or will he keep him because he is so much like Trudeau?

I am personally shocked....but not surprised if that makes sense......Sajjan did an about-face......and is now trying very hard to come out smelling like a rose. The ex-CAF Ombudsman had his facts and memory in order.......so will Trudeau keep the Sajjan who has difficulty with applying the truth (hmmm wonder if Sajjan will refer to himself as the "architect" of decent lmao).

Guess Vance is feeling good now that the focus is on someone else!

Riddick
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down