Canadian Soldiers Assistance Team (CSAT) Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canada Disability Benefit

3 posters

Go down

Canada Disability Benefit Empty Re: Canada Disability Benefit

Post by Unknown Soldier Mon 05 Jul 2021, 21:31

johnny211 wrote:Riddick, unknown Soldier - All quiet on the western Ft lately, lol, on here. I’m sure even if that passes, Vac will find a way to either say it’s not for Vets or subtract it fm Dec. I applied for Cppd prior too Dec. I was approved for both eventually. Another Dept that is out of Step with both of these is CRA. And I’m talking about the tax credit.
  I’m over 100%, physical and mental, and still got
turned down 3 times. Had great letters the last time, including a 17 page fm my pscy, and Dr letter. This is one that should be automatic, once a Vet is deemed Dec. so it’s all a crap shoot. Other then that life goes on here in Spud Isle..
Johnny Out,,VVV...
yes ,it really is a crap shoot because l know a veteran who was denied DEC but was granted the disability tax credit. Then there are those vets who were granted DEC but told they missed the end date to apply for CIAS which has since been discontinued. There is no end to the Gov. Fuckery
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2019-05-15

ghillie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by johnny211 Mon 05 Jul 2021, 16:36

Riddick, unknown Soldier - All quiet on the western Ft lately, lol, on here. I’m sure even if that passes, Vac will find a way to either say it’s not for Vets or subtract it fm Dec. I applied for Cppd prior too Dec. I was approved for both eventually. Another Dept that is out of Step with both of these is CRA. And I’m talking about the tax credit.
I’m over 100%, physical and mental, and still got
turned down 3 times. Had great letters the last time, including a 17 page fm my pscy, and Dr letter. This is one that should be automatic, once a Vet is deemed Dec. so it’s all a crap shoot. Other then that life goes on here in Spud Isle..
Johnny Out,,VVV...
johnny211
johnny211
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2014-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kramer Mon 05 Jul 2021, 14:09

Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Unknown Soldier Fri 25 Jun 2021, 10:35

Yes,, this is a problem, l know of a few veterans who have been declared disabled by Canada Pension, yet VAC has denied them Diminished Earnings Capacity status. If one Gov. agency says you are unfit for the workplace, you would think it would be unanimous, but no…. Especially odd, since from what I’ve been told the CPPD medical documentation is more stringent than VACs.
Unknown Soldier
Unknown Soldier
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 610
Registration date : 2019-05-15

Kramer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Canada Disability Benefit Empty Canada Disability Benefit

Post by Kramer Thu 24 Jun 2021, 19:43

Last edited by Riddick on Sat 26 Jun 2021, 14:47; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Kramer
Kramer
CSAT Member

Number of posts : 672
Registration date : 2015-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down